Sign in to follow this  
stoke canary

Brighton....

[quote user="Fer Kin Hell"]And the relevance of this to NCFC?[/quote] Playing them next season !!Another club looking for a manager when we are !!

Would anyone take Garcia? Highly thought of, spent a lot of time at Barca, did well in Israel and did a reasonable job at Brighton. Didn''t watch enough of Brighton last year to have an informed opinion but he couldn''t have been helped by the sales of Bridcutt and Barnes.

Definitely worthy of consideration IMO. Young, ambitious and relatively successful. Apparently disappointed by having Barnes and Bridcutt sold and not adequately replaced. Plays good possession based attacking football and has a year of championship experience too. We should have far greater resources than Brighton and is welcome some decent football at Carrow Rd!

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Would anyone take Garcia? Highly thought of, spent a lot of time at Barca, did well in Israel and did a reasonable job at Brighton. Didn''t watch enough of Brighton last year to have an informed opinion but he couldn''t have been helped by the sales of Bridcutt and Barnes.[/quote]

I can''t even imagine what it would take for you to have an "informed" opinion on anything no matter how much you''d watch...

Awwww did I ruffle your bin dipping feathers?

Never mind, I''m sure your sister will take your poor little mind off those nasty Norwich fans.

It''s amazing isn''t it Mr B, goes to show how utterly s h i t e TWTD must be if they''re all on this forum.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Awwww did I ruffle your bin dipping feathers?

Never mind, I''m sure your sister will take your poor little mind off those nasty Norwich fans.[/quote]

No, I just enjoying drawing the mentally incompetent out. It always provides a laugh.

An interesting one. Has anybody seen much of Brighton to put some meat on the bones?

I''d take him above anyone else mentioned so far. To get Brighton into the play offs on their limited budget and the sale of two key players he didn''t want to go was an excellent job. Reckon he''d take the job here as well.