Sign in to follow this  
Since 1980

Brighton's manager resigns

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/3121311/ShowPost.aspx

[quote user="Mellow yellow 4 ever"]Too much time on your hands Morty.[/quote]Is it that hard to look down the page a bit?

I remember posting on this forum a few years ago and getting totally fed up at people starting duplicate posts.. I gave up ranting at people about it but I always remember Morty getting similarly annoyed.

Nice to see you still fighting that losing battle Morty sir :)

[quote user="AndyCanary"]I remember posting on this forum a few years ago and getting totally fed up at people starting duplicate posts.. I gave up ranting at people about it but I always remember Morty getting similarly annoyed.

Nice to see you still fighting that losing battle Morty sir :)[/quote]Every time someone makes a duplicate post, a kitten dies[:(]

Now isn''t that interesting. Not wishing to look at every single thread/post, I saw a thread entitled "Brighton" and thought....naa...not interested.  I saw a thread entitled "Brighton manager resigns" and I think....yes, that looks interesting.  So thanks op, for writing a headline that drew me in and told me something I didn''t know.

[quote user="lake district canary"]and told me something I didn''t know. [/quote]That''s some admission coming from somebody who thinks he knows the lot. [:O]

So, do people think he has resigned in order to take the Norwich job? If so, is that why the bookies have suspended betting? I must admit, I haven''t paid much attention to the Championship this season, so I have no idea if he is any good, but he got them into the play-offs.Interesting that he resigned rather than "parting by mutual consent" (i.e. sacked).

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/large-bun-door-knob-3034-51-abu_zps770b306a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/large-bun-door-knob-3034-51-abu_zps770b306a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="Power Hamster"]So, do people think he has resigned in order to take the Norwich job? If so, is that why the bookies have suspended betting? I must admit, I haven''t paid much attention to the Championship this season, so I have no idea if he is any good, but he got them into the play-offs.Interesting that he resigned rather than "parting by mutual consent" (i.e. sacked).[/quote]"The Argus understands the head coach has been dissatisfied for some time

with certain aspects of the set-up behind the scenes. These include

Albion''s transfer dealings and the budget for strengthening the squad"Hmm!  Ambitious young manager looking to step up. It has been known before......I''d be happy with this one.

Brighton fans I have spoken to are not too unhappy that he has left…. Read into that what you will.

I know a Brighton fan rather well and he recons they were lucky to make the play offs. I''m not sure he''s a better choice than Malky really. At least Malky will have plenty of passion!

Managed to get to the play offs with a worse side than the 5 or 6 teams below them. Wouldn''t say they were that lucky.

[quote user="AJ"]I know a Brighton fan rather well and he recons they were lucky to make the play offs. I''m not sure he''s a better choice than Malky really. At least Malky will have plenty of passion![/quote]

Just like Gunn, we don''t want Malky