Sign in to follow this  
Wimbledoncanary

Grant Holt // Wigan

Thought I would bring this up as something different. is Grant Holt eligible to play in the play off final if Wigan go through? Don''t think I could stomach him coming to Carrow Road next season and scoring against us…..

I am sure he''s eligable if they wanted to play him, however, that''s incredibly unlikely considering he''s probably been off on his jollies already and hasn''t been a part of the Wigan setup for months.

I doubt whatever happens there will be much chance of him scoring against us next season :)

[quote user="AndyCanary"]I doubt whatever happens there will be much chance of him scoring against us next season :)[/quote]What about the possibility of him scoring FOR us next season?Hardly had the best of times at Wigan and whilst he''s clearly on the decline and it was the right move for us at the time, if we could get a cheap deal to use him as a backup option imagine the boost it would give around the club this season.Don''t see it happening tbh, but I''ve seen far stranger suggestions and ideas recently.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="AndyCanary"]I doubt whatever happens there will be much chance of him scoring against us next season :)[/quote]What about the possibility of him scoring FOR us next season?Hardly had the best of times at Wigan and whilst he''s clearly on the decline and it was the right move for us at the time, if we could get a cheap deal to use him as a backup option imagine the boost it would give around the club this season.Don''t see it happening tbh, but I''ve seen far stranger suggestions and ideas recently.[/quote]

The thought appeals but He is more likely to sign for Carlisle in the summer,

I think if Norwich was further North then it would be a possibility.

I don''t think the board will think of Grant as fondly as we do. After all the contract nonsense.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]I think if Norwich was further North then it would be a possibility.

I don''t think the board will think of Grant as fondly as we do. After all the contract nonsense.[/quote]

Do you think if I asked for my share of the profit on selling him would do any good to help my bank balance ?