Sign in to follow this  
Since 1980

Tan on Malky

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/9308625/cardiff-city-owner-vincent-tan-blames-malky-mackay-for-relegation-from-premier-league

I''m not a fan of Tan but it seems a fair assessment. What was Malky thinking with that Cornelius signing? And given his record could we trust him to get the right signings?

Tan is a complete megalomaniac. He can''t handle the fact that people other than him get credit for taking Cardiff up, but he can''t wait to distribute blame as soon as it all goes wrong. 

So Malky is doing ok with them, Tan sacks him and appoints Ole, who then gets them in the relegation zone and stays there....right, I don''t think you can blame Malky, he was on course to stay up

I love that Malky dropped all legal proceedings and even apologised when he didn''t need to and said he wants to move forward...yet this dildo still wants to slag him off in the media and blame everything on him. What the hell? Solskjaer did really great didn''t he..oh waaaiiiitt

"It is understood that with add-ons the actual transfer fee was almost £11m and Cornelius''s salary over a five-year contract, plus a £1.25m signing-on fee, meant Cardiff committed themselves to a total outlay of more than £20m."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25944081

Absolutely ridiculous! I thought Malky was a good manager but this deal was madness. And I thought RVW was the worst deal last summer.

[quote user="canaryfairy"]"It is understood that with add-ons the actual transfer fee was almost £11m and Cornelius''s salary over a five-year contract, plus a £1.25m signing-on fee, meant Cardiff committed themselves to a total outlay of more than £20m."

Absolutely ridiculous! I thought Malky was a good manager but this deal was madness. And I thought RVW was the worst deal last summer.[/quote]
Mackay doesn''t control the money and I highly doubt he is involved in wage negotiation. 
I honestly wouldn''t be surprised if Tan and his CEO sanctioned the deal without realising that they''d been screwed by Copenhagen and when they finally realised this they then did everything they could to try and recoup their losses.

[quote user="Phillip J Fry"][quote user="canaryfairy"]"It is understood that with add-ons the actual transfer fee was almost £11m and Cornelius''s salary over a five-year contract, plus a £1.25m signing-on fee, meant Cardiff committed themselves to a total outlay of more than £20m."

Absolutely ridiculous! I thought Malky was a good manager but this deal was madness. And I thought RVW was the worst deal last summer.[/quote]
Mackay doesn''t control the money and I highly doubt he is involved in wage negotiation. 
I honestly wouldn''t be surprised if Tan and his CEO sanctioned the deal without realising that they''d been screwed by Copenhagen and when they finally realised this they then did everything they could to try and recoup their losses.
[/quote]

Think Its Tans way of sticking the knife in and trying to tell other clubs not to employ him. but I don''t need Tan to tell me that.

No one is actually taking anything Tan says seriously right?  Because if you are then you need to take a long hard look at yourself!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]No one is actually taking anything Tan says seriously right?  Because if you are then you need to take a long hard look at yourself![/quote]

I''m not interested in what Tan says either,But Don''t need him to tell me we don''t want Malky either That''s My opinion

Cardiff have always been a nearly team they have never been good enough, Malky took over and only had 10 first team players and in 2 seasons got to a league cup final, a play off final and won the league?! Yep sounds like a poor manager to me! Brendan Rodgers says that he is going to be a top manager one day and I would trust his judgement over Vincent Tan!