Sign in to follow this  
Jakesacanary

Lambert to Celtic. Benitez to Spurs. Lennon to Us....

Paul Lambert is going to Celtic its all over Herald Scotsman and this leaves Lennon and sidekick Parker to come to Norwich and get the best out of Hooper and keep Snodgrass.Rafael Benitez is being tapped up by Spurs he still has property in London." Dont shoot the messenger"

[quote user="Gingerpele"]So when''s McNally getting sacked River End? He certainly isn''t bringing Lambert back....[/quote]

Utter disgrace that McNally has not fallen on his sword. He has no self respect no honour

That''s nice dear.

We have no idea what went on at board level. We have no idea who voted to keep Hughton. We have no idea whether motions were tabled to sack him. All we do know is that he won his crunch games. Until he lost against West Brom at home, and got fired. If we had won that game, we would have survived, and that''s the truth of the matter. In my view, we know absolutely nothing that would give anyone a reason to call for McNally''s head. Yes, there''s a lot of talk, and a lot of suspicion, but nothing concrete that anyone KNOWS that makes it an utter disgrace that arguably the most successful Chief Executive in the history of the club has not resigned yet, and has no intention of. I wouldn''t call for his head even if we were in the Championship for a while.

Without bags and bags of money, it is difficult to get out, and it is very much about having the right manager and the right luck. We had the right manager in O''Neil, but Chase screwed that up. We then got the right manager in Worthington, but were not strong enough financially to stay up, coupled with a fair chunk of our squad just not turning up for the Fulham game. We had the right manager in Lambert, but he wanted bigger and better, yet went to Villa. Only time will tell whether the next guy is the right manager, and in my view, that cannot be guaranteed at this point, no matter who you appoint, unless you go with someone that I would never ever want to see at my club, like Warnock or Harry. No, nay never.