Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 39

Greetings PUPs and welcome to

week 39 the penultimate week of our Rays Funds season. This week we have

first-timer with AJ in charge and making the final selections. AJ has had a very solid season this time having got 22/33 (67%) selections

correct. He’s also been very supportive of me and our great team of PUPs on

these threads. I’m really pleased AJ has got his chance this season and I think

we have a fantastic chance of success with this young man in the hot seat. But

even so he will need us all on top form to help him win with this week’s final

six. Don’t forget your selections must be listed on Bet365 or Bill Hill and

played Sat/Sun/Mon this weekend.

This weekend we have our great friend Beauseant in charge of the last Norwich

match bet. You can help by leaving suggestions for our game at home to Arsenal. Good luck Robin our fiver is in your hands. Don’t

forget the bet can be a single £5 or divided into up to five individual £1

bets.

So now I’ll hand the thread

over to AJ. Remember there’s no pressure because we are all going to be doing

our best to help you get your name in the Rays Funds Hall of Fame. We all stand

together with the single aim of raising money for Community Sports Foundation.

Good luck all you PUPs... Take it away AJ ... the thread is yours.......[:)]..........

As always I leave you with

Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with

pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,3,

Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,2,

Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,2, Cosmic Twin,2, Graham Humphrey,

Leedscanary,2, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup,

Statto, Mandie Moo, Mr Bump, Kathy, Til1010, Snake-eyes, Vindo, NWC, Hughesy.

Gregt, GMF yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £430 for the Community

Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match

bet. Splutcho, jb, Javier’s Deaf Translator, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,

Can u sit down please, Til1010, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat, yes PUPs £76 for the CSF

making a total of £2544 raised in total so far.

Atletico to beat Malaga please- good luck AJ!

And the Norwich bet- ill go for josh murphy to score his first premier league goal...

Jb

Russian Premier League for me this week

CSKA Moscow (3rd 11-1-1 23-7 at home) v Tomsk (4th bottom 3-3-8 6-18 away) - Home Win

For the NCFC bet, HT Draw/FT Norwich is 17/2.

Best of luck AJ, Beauseant, and all you PUPs.

Hi all and thank you for the introduction Nutty. It is an honour to represent the Pup''s this week and if it''s all bad news Norwich wise hopefully we can still bring a few smiles to the faces of the brave pup''s.

Notoriously a difficult week to pick any kind of results as it''s pretty much a magicians hat for the lottery of results we can expect.

So I''m going to need all your help and suggestions to secure the pup''s one last good result this season before we head off for the summer. I''ll be looking to post the picks along with my own on Friday night. Good luck everyone and fingers crossed Sunderland slip up tonight!

A very good morning to you Nutty and good luck to AJ, Beausant and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Spain for me this week so a HOME WIN for ATHLETICO MADRID v Malaga.

For the Norwich bet a draw at 11/4 looks reasonable.

Sticking to a theme of picking a team with something left to play for I''ve gone to Germany where Bayer Leverkusen need a win to secure the CL qualifiers and have a chance of finishing 3rd for a full place in that competition. They are at home to Werder Bremen who are going nowhere in the bottom half : -

Bayer Leverkusen           v           Werder Bremen           Home Win

Difficult to make a selection for our game which will be a strange atmosphere. So I''m going to stick with my selection from last week. Robert Snodgrass to score the first goal in the first 20 minutes @ 25/1.

Good luck all.

BUMP...BUMP....BUMP

Come on Pups, I know everything feels a little bit down at the moment but lets get those predictions rolling in thick and fast to demonstrate  to AJ that this group will never give up on seeking the next winning week. Beauseant doesn''t need the same level of support because grapevine has it that he has long since decided to plonk the whole fiver on Ruddy to score from a penalty after snatching the ball out of Snoddy''s hands.

The German Regionaliga Nord Division.Wolfsburg II to win at home against Wilhelmshaven.Top versus close to the bottom and both badly needing points, so  I wouldn''t say it is a certainty, especially as Wilhelmshaven have a decent away record, of  2-6-7 and 13/25. That said Wolfsburg II are strong at home, with a 10-1-4 and 45/14 record. The current odds are 1-5.For the NCFC bet, supposedly 2-1 to the home side is the commonest score in football, but we are at 14-1 to achieve that! I would suggest that is not a bad punt.Good luck to all!

The bookies obviously know something I don''t, as Sparta Prague are 4/11 to beat Sigma Olomouc in the Czech league.Sparta are top, 13/0/0 at home, with only complacency in the way of the title.Sigma are second bottom, 2/2/9 away however are in the middle of a fight.The earlier match this season finished 1-1, and given Sigma have more to play for it looks risky, but Sparta are 100% at home and look excellent value at the odds provided.Best of luck all.Match bet - 3-3.

Good luck all, sorry not been around much lately.

MAN CITY v West Ham - HOME WIN to secure the title

And for Robin, how about Howson to score at any time?

Leedscanary

To Spain this week

Atletico Madrid vs Malaga - Home Win

Last home game for Atletico looking for the title against a mid table Malaga with nothing to play for.

For the Norwich bet, same as last week, Michael Turner to score anytime.

Good luck everyone, especially AJ and Beauseant.

I''m with Leeds on this one - Man City look a good bet to beat Wet Sham.

Can we get odds on an 18-0 win against Arsenal ? Failing that, I reckon a draw.

United have had a terrible season and the great Ryan Giggs hasn''t stopped the slide with Southampton having over achieved this season and in front of their own fans I can''t see United turning them over

Southampton V Man Utd Home win.

For the Norwich bet how about R Bennett to score any time

Good luck to you all and here''s hoping you all have great summer break. OTBC.

Manchester City vs West Ham - Home win

Good luck to AJ and Robin

CSKA Moscow to beat Tom Tomsk for me, please.For the Norwich bet, both teams to score, and/or over 2.5 goals. Neither team have anything to play for, so it''ll probably be quite an open game.

Sorry i''m a bit later than i''d want to be with my pick. But wow its tailed off a lot this week! Was quite poor lost week I thought in number of picks by Friday evening. Whats happening?

Struggled to find something I really liked this week that hadn''t already been picked, but in the Czech league (sorry if it has been picked) Sparta Prague have all but won the league, it''ll take them losing all three of their last games to throw it away, they host Sigma Olomouc who sit in the second relegation spot and have some terrible form losing five of their last eight.

Sparta Prauge vs Sigma Olomouc- Home win.

For the Norwich bet, how about a Bradders to score anytime? Just because I think i''ve gone all season without recommending that!

Championship play-offs where Derby (14-4-5-46-25) already have a 2-1 advantage over Brighton (9-8-6-24-19) and with five wins and a draw in the last six games, and are clearly the form team.Derby v Brighton........Home win.Good luck AJ. [Y]

For the City game, I think they all have a point to prove for various reasons and many relegated teams have provided shock results in the past. So I''m going for a City win and Redmond to score. Good luck Beauseant. [:)]

My pick this week was going to be atletico but after looking through the thread they appear to be quite popular so in order to give a different option I''m going for:

Peterborough v leyton orient home win

For the match bet over 2.5 goals

Good luck everybody

Thank you all so far for your suggestions and support, especially Yankee for the help on this thread! I will be making my picks later tonight so please get all your picks in Pups so I have some time to give them a mull!

To Sweden and the Superettan. Top v bottom.

GIF SUNDSVAL v degerfors.

Good luck AJ and all PUPS[Y]

[quote user="AJ"]Thank you all so far for your suggestions and support, especially Yankee for the help on this thread! I will be making my picks later tonight so please get all your picks in Pups so I have some time to give them a mull![/quote]

I''ll be around whenever suits you AJ. Thanks buddy and of course to our great supporter Yankee for keeping the thread near the top of the board.