Sign in to follow this  
YellowNets1901

Eddie Howe

Would be my first choice but as others have said there are complications.

On paper should be fairly easy, Bournmouth have money problems and have probably reached the top of their curve, however Howe has a very strong connection to the club and didn''t enjoy his time at Burnley at all.

Norwich is obviously no Burnley, but I have a feeling he isn''t hugely interested in moving away - I at least hope someone from Norwich has had a quick word with his agent to find out Howe''s feelings.

[quote user="Devils Advocate."]He left Burnley and went back to Bournemouth because he had some kind of family problems we had enough of that when we had Paul Lambert[/quote]

I think if I suggested to my wife "let''s move to Burnley!" there would be some family problems...

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[quote user="Devils Advocate."]He left Burnley and went back to Bournemouth because he had some kind of family problems we had enough of that when we had Paul Lambert[/quote]

I think if I suggested to my wife "let''s move to Burnley!" there would be some family problems...

[/quote] she could live in harrogate, only an hours drive down skipton road! They could have lived next door to me :-D

He grew up in Bournemouth and is very settled there, I went to school with his brother. Would be unlikely IMO

His record at Burnley wasn''t great so would be a risk.Maybe he could buy a house in Yarmouth and convince his wife there had been a hurricane overnight and they were still in Bournemouth awaiting the clean up.