Sign in to follow this  
#

Imo, the board should walk if Adams gets it wrong!

Yes I assume Adams is our manager so if it all goes tits up next season they should all resign.

Sometimes you really do get a rough deal here Wiz.But you really don''t help yourself at all.

[quote user="Henry"]Sometimes you really do get a rough deal here Wiz.

But you really don''t help yourself at all.
[/quote]

Cheers Henry, but thats the price of saying things the herd are too scared of saying.

Oh, and 4-5 candidates?

Yes, of course there are.[:|]

If they appoint Adams they will deserve criticism, he was the wrong choice in the first place. Given that they haven''t yet, this is massively premature. Think before you post.

Wiz,

A few weeks ago you wanted Adams to get the job.

Then you changed this to him getting the first 10 games of next season.

And now this.

And yet you still wonder why you get stick on here?

Sorry mate, I just don''t get it.

[quote user="Wiz"]Yes I assume Adams is our manager so if it all goes tits up next season they should all resign.[/quote]You assume wrong. When the CEO describes someone as a manager of the future rather than of the present that means they are not going to get the job. Which is good, because the board won''t have to resign en masse.

[quote user="Fr Chewy Louie"]Wow, at least you could wait until someone does something before criticising them for it.[/quote]

Its called experience, experience of how a Smith led board works. ......Bowkett is just a puppet these days imo.

[quote user="Phil Schmil"]Wiz, A few weeks ago you wanted Adams to get the job. Then you changed this to him getting the first 10 games of next season. And now this. And yet you still wonder why you get stick on here? Sorry mate, I just don''t get it.[/quote]

I want Adams involved Phil but after some thought I realised he hasn''t got the experience to lead us..........yet.

[quote user="Wiz"]I want Adams involved Phil but after some thought I realised he hasn''t got the experience to lead us..........yet.[/quote]Considering how quickly these changes in thoughts come to mind with you Wiz, you''d probably be better off saying jack all 99% of the time, because we all know that a short time later you''ll be saying something completely different (and frequently the exact opposite of what you said previously)...