Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Movers day on Wed

Thinking of moving from centre Jarrold to corner between Jarrold and River End. Anybody else sit there, what''s it like ?

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Thinking of moving from centre Jarrold to corner between Jarrold and River End. Anybody else sit there, what''s it like ?[/quote]Why would you move from there?

[quote user="chuggs"]I will answer that for him morty CHEAPER[/quote]Yeah, thats fair enough I suppose. The seats in the Jarrold are quite a lot more.

I would never move from the centre again great view and chance to have a go at the away bench :)

I know the centre block where I sit all seats have been renewed, the centre blocks are more expensive behind dugouts and also no concessions

Centre of jarrold is more expensive than where the op is talking about moving too, that was all I am saying

[quote user="morty"][quote user="CANARYKING"]Thinking of moving from centre Jarrold to corner between Jarrold and River End. Anybody else sit there, what''s it like ?[/quote]Why would you move from there?[/quote]

Big bloke sits next to me, go home with a crick in my neck from leaning around him.

Finally got a couple of season tickets last week having been on the waiting list for over two years.

I used to sit upper Barclay, first row, was a lovely view and extra leg space! Now got tickets in Jarrold, Block L - Row C 134 and C135 - anyone know exactly where this is. I''m assuming fairly central and towards the front - bit worried it''s a bit too close to the pitch. Also how much do you get for buy-backs, living in leeds it will be hard to attend all the games

Thanks

Priceyrice, we have two seats in the Jarrold, Block L, pretty much three rows behind you. It''s fairly central and a good view. Whether the three rows nearer the pitch that you are would make a difference I don''t know, but I''d guess they''re pretty good seats, as they ought to be for the money. We''re looking to move, but only because my wife is not tall and the people who sit in front are huge.

We are in block O so we have to sit at an angle to see any of the game to our right. Centre should be fine for you.

[quote user="Empty Mirror"]Priceyrice, we have two seats in the Jarrold, Block L, pretty much three rows behind you. It''s fairly central and a good view. Whether the three rows nearer the pitch that you are would make a difference I don''t know, but I''d guess they''re pretty good seats, as they ought to be for the money. We''re looking to move, but only because my wife is not tall and the people who sit in front are huge.[/quote]

Thanks Mirror, that''s useful to know, hopefully the few rows won''t make a huge difference.

Looking forward to cheaper away days!

can''t wait for wednesday i''m moving my laptop from the dining room to the lounge so it is nearer to the router, hopefully this will put an end to the buffering... i know the streams will be few and far between but hopefully the quality will be a lot better [:D]

[quote user="priceyrice"]Finally got a couple of season tickets last week having been on the waiting list for over two years.

I used to sit upper Barclay, first row, was a lovely view and extra leg space! Now got tickets in Jarrold, Block L - Row C 134 and C135 - anyone know exactly where this is. I''m assuming fairly central and towards the front - bit worried it''s a bit too close to the pitch. Also how much do you get for buy-backs, living in leeds it will be hard to attend all the games

Thanks[/quote]

Have those on the waiting list who were successful all been told?

Drazen jnr is still waiting to hear. He was about 900th on the list last season. I assumed we wouldn''t hear until the final deadline had passed on Saturday.

Ringing up the ticket office when the tickets come out is a pain in the bum!

Pricey rice, I also have managed to secure a season ticket for next season and will be driving to as many home games as I can attend. Happy to travel with a couple of other Leeds based fans to keep petrol costs down if ya want

Just back from CR, just a few odd seats available, none where I wanted so staying put for now. Most frustrated thing is they won''t let you go into the ground and try any . Most are single seats and a few more with obstructed view.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Just back from CR, just a few odd seats available, none where I wanted so staying put for now. Most frustrated thing is they won''t let you go into the ground and try any . Most are single seats and a few more with obstructed view.[/quote]I just rang up, no queue whatsoever.They didn''t have a seat I wanted, so will ring back in a few days.