Sign in to follow this  
Patches OHoolahan

Didn't realise we'd signed a boy band...

So will they stick about for a year at least to rebuild their flailing reputations like proper men or leave the club with a whimper?

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]So will they stick about for a year at least to rebuild their flailing reputations like proper men or leave the club with a whimper?[/quote]If the company you worked for said they were going to half your wages, and then another company said they would pay you what you used to be on, what would you do?And I''ll know if you''re lying.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]So will they stick about for a year at least to rebuild their flailing reputations like proper men or leave the club with a whimper?[/quote]If the company you worked for said they were going to half your wages, and then another company said they would pay you what you used to be on, what would you do?And I''ll know if you''re lying.[/quote]

If I was signed on an exclusive contract valid for a set time period, and the wage cut was an accepted part of that contract and triggered due to my own repeated underperformance in the previous financial year, then I would have little choice but to suck it up and try to prove to the company''s management that I was up to the task and deserved to be restored to my previous salary level...

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]"Groans, Shrugs and Disharmony"[/quote]Logged in just to say ''well done''.  Very good.