Sign in to follow this  
AndyCanary

What has this forum got right?

I was wondering to myself what things have been correctly predicted/revealed on this forum?

There is obviously lots of opinion, speculation and so called insider revelations. They are of course the ingredients of a successful fan forum.

What instances stick out for you?

[quote user="im spartacus"]pulis keeping palace up with something to spare... predicted by me [:D][/quote]

Pfffft, you got lucky[;)]

I don''t think the forum were the first to reveal that fella''s bellend''ism.

I remember seeing a guy come on saying the Hughton would not be manager at the end of the season.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]I don''t think the forum were the first to reveal that fella''s bellend''ism.

I remember seeing a guy come on saying the Hughton would not be manager at the end of the season.[/quote]Hardly Nostradamus stuff though, is it?I can''t remember the stat about how long the average manager lasts in the Premiership, but its not long.In fact, I am predicting that our new manager will fail at some point, and we will sack him [:)]

I think most people thought that passed early March the board were very unlikely to make a managerial change. So it was a surprise. At least for me.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]I think most people thought that passed early March the board were very unlikely to make a managerial change. So it was a surprise. At least for me.[/quote]Me too[Y]

2 promotions and 1 relegation, close to adminstration.........all called by me.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]What Bor said.[/quote]

I''ll remember this.

Wiz called many things correct this season.  I strongly believe that had we of lost one of the earlier "Hughton Must Win Not To Lose His Job" games we''d have stayed up.  Unfortunately he lost the last one and no time was left.I also believe I called it correct last May saying the time was right to get rid of Hughton, but I don''t want to blow my own trumpet too much.

[quote user="Wiz"]

2 promotions and 1 relegation, close to adminstration.........all called by me.

[/quote]

That''s stretching the truth... you said that the club WILL enter administration. To be fair though you did call it right on Lambert straight away.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Wiz called many things correct this season.  I strongly believe that had we of lost one of the earlier "Hughton Must Win Not To Lose His Job" games we''d have stayed up.  Unfortunately he lost the last one and no time was left.I also believe I called it correct last May saying the time was right to get rid of Hughton, but I don''t want to blow my own trumpet too much.[/quote]
I sincerely hope your post is some form of tongue in cheek joke, otherwise Wow. Arrogant much?

I called it correctly that the capital canaries are a bunch of knobheads.

After some of the hurtful and nasty comments from the ''inners'' at the ones who saw the writing on the wall, it''s pleasing to prove these arrogant and clueless fools wrong.

Some people can''t admit they were wrong.....

[quote user="Norfolk Canary"]After some of the hurtful and nasty comments from the ''inners'' at the ones who saw the writing on the wall, it''s pleasing to prove these arrogant and clueless fools wrong.

Some people can''t admit they were wrong.....[/quote]Well aren''t you special?You have earned your "I told you so" badge, and also your "Daddies little football genius" one too.You''re a football fan with an opinion, nothing more.Now, had we beaten West Brom at home we would have been near enough safe, did you predict we''d lose?No, thought not....

Most stuff gets predicted by certain members on this board, but that''s because through their flip flopping they end up predicting about 90% of the things that can possibly happen. Throw enough sh*t, some of it will stick.

[quote user="splutcho"]Most stuff gets predicted by certain members on this board, but that''s because through their flip flopping they end up predicting about 90% of the things that can possibly happen. Throw enough sh*t, some of it will stick.[/quote]Exactly[:)]

[quote user="Norfolk Canary"]Get them toys back in the pram too, son.[/quote]Well done for continuing to prove me right about what is most important to you here[:)]

[quote user="Norfolk Canary"]After some of the hurtful and nasty comments from the ''inners'' at the ones who saw the writing on the wall, it''s pleasing to prove these arrogant and clueless fools wrong. Some people can''t admit they were wrong.....[/quote]

Confused here,

Pretty sure we were 5 points clear, Hughton got sacked as so many called for, we finished 3 points behind.

So how on earth can you say you were right?

Statiscally and factually you and so many of the Hughton outters were wrong.

The majority of "Hughton inners" realised that it was suicide to sack halfway through the season and that it should be done in the summer.

We were proved correct