Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

So obvious its Adams.

Getting it sorted in a short time scale.

Which manager is said to be a good tactician etc but doesn''t know the transfer market etc hence the director of football.

Cheap option.

Name certainly wasnt ruled out at dinner awards.

I hate to say it because i like neil adams, but i would be slightly disappointed.

I suggest anyone that thinks Neil is nailed on gets themselves to the bookies and sticks a wedge on him at 13/2.

If the many cheers for Neil at the awards dinner are true, it wouldn''t surprise me if the board just gave him the job. It would be a mistake, but one I can see happening. If Neil takes over, I think we''ll finish just outside the play-off''s.

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]If it was Adams, he''d have the job by now.[/quote]

Exactly, people talk about ''quick time frame'' but Hughton sacked over a month ago now. When Lambert quit a couple of seasons ago I think Hughton was appointed about a week afterwards.

It may well be Adams as manager, but I do believe Norwich have been looking at several people.

Probably not much of a guide, but the results so far of the pinkun poll....
Neil Adams1392%
Mark Bowen40%
Steve Clarke831%
Roberto Di Matteo1673%
Eddie Howe1032%
Neil Lennon100618%
Malky Mackay4748%
David Moyes1733%
Mike Phelan1312%
Ralf Rangnick260346%
Uwe Rosler1993%
Tim Sherwood3125%
Neil Warnock872%
Gianfranco Zola902%
Other1312%

What are the board going to do if their first choice is another candidate but they need more time to decide (e.g. to consider other offers). With Malky a name for several PL jobs it seems unlikely we''ll get him within a week.

They won''t go for Adams.  They are well aware a name with a record is needed.

Complete and utter suicide if true, best chance to get back is first time with a decent squad and healthy finances, mcnally must get this one right.

I suspect that Adams is the fall-back candidate, likely to become top of the pile only if one or two other turn us down or make ridiculous conditions.