Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Players I want to see the back of:

Johnson (willy name)

Wolfs Winkel (willy name)

Albender (kind of a willy name)

Martin (not a willy name)

Those 4 have pised me off the most this season.

Hooper nearly made the list, But hoping he will do better damage in the Championship, as it''s a higher standard to the SPL.

Who do you want to see the back of?

Elmander.

Johnson will be good in the Champ.

RVW is too much of a sunken cost to cut our losses at this point.

Martin is a good RB at champ level.

I''d like to see Bassong gone. Following your willy name thing ''Bassdong''.

Martin is NCFC through and through and should be team captain next season.

And his pants are famous.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]

Johnson will be good in the Champ.  [/quote]

He''ll be like he is now. He''ll work hard but he''ll give the ball away cheaply.

"RVW is too much of a sunken cost to cut our losses at this point"

Let''s keep him then. He can warm the toilet seat incase anyone needs to take a dump at halftime.

Bassong

Becchio

RVW

Fer

Pilkington

Jonas

Aka the lazy b4stards with the poor attitudes I''d be happy to see the back of

Johnson

Tettey

Garrido

Whittaker

Elmander

Seemingly good attitudes but poor players imo I like my center midfielders industrious, commanding and to offer a passing option constantly and my full backs aggressive and quick, and strikers should bloody score! So I wouldn''t be sad to see those leave....basically just saying if I was manager I wouldn''t fancy them, another might.

Howson

Redmond

Ruddy

Olsson

Turner

Snodgrass

get rid of immedi....lol KEEP AT ALL COSTS!!!!!

As far as next year goes I don''t want to see:Bassong, poor player, poor attitude.Whittaker, very slow.Snodgrass, decent player but inconsistent and unbalances the team.Hooper, poor player.Bechio, poor attitude.Hoolahan, poor attitude, past it, unbalances the team.of those on contracts. Obviously the loaners Jonas G, Elmander and Yobo will be gone anyway although Elmander would be OK to stay if he wanted.Of those that others seem to have as a popular choice to offload:Fer, clearly a decent prospect but needs to knuckle down and not get played as a defensive midfielder.RVW, we have to get something from that signing at some point and maybe the champs will give him confidence and a new manager will play to his strengths.Martin, WHY? Great attitude, decent player. Maybe shouldn''t be a first choice prem player but is easily good enough for the championship.

Thecanaryfan,

Just to get one thing straight, they haven''t p*ssed you off the most this season,only you can p*ss you off, only you control your emotions, although if you believe that others do, then you have no control over your own thinking, which is an impossibility.

Give yourself time to think about that for a moment.

Turner- One of the worst CBs to play in the PL in PL league history.

Hooper- hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha all he''s good for is a laugh.

Becchio, Wes - clearly don''t want to be at CR

Johnson - whole-hearted, but that just about says everything

Fer - wants to be elsewhere

Bassong - gone lazy

Not sure what''s wrong with Pilks

A lot of the Championship is about attitude, graft and confidence - almost as much as ability.

Based on that I''d look to ship out

Bassong - dozey

Fer - When the going gets tough, where is he?

Pilks - Missing most of the time. Shame.

RVW - not enough space to put down all that''s wrong

Wes - wants to go.

On a side note I think we might see Surman back

[quote user="Ray"]Thecanaryfan,

Just to get one thing straight, they haven''t p*ssed you off the most this season,only you can p*ss you off, only you control your emotions, although if you believe that others do, then you have no control over your own thinking, which is an impossibility.

Give yourself time to think about that for a moment.[/quote]

Your post has just pised me off! And you wrote it, hence Ray, of course people can pis you off. What planet are you from?

Thecanaryfan,

By all means be p*ssed off by what I wrote but understand, it''s your choice to be so, therefore only you can p*ss you off.

Some people would not have been p*ssed of by what I said or by players, some would have a completely different take on both topics.

Therefore by definition someone''s actions or words do not p*ss you off, your beliefs and values drive your emotions to allow you to decide to be p*ssed off, just as someone else may decide to laugh out loud.

As for the planet I am from - feet very firmly planted on planet earth. Thanks for asking though.

Understanding that nothing has any meaning until such time you think about it helps you realise that any event and anyone has no meaning, other than that you wish to give it/them, i.e.everything is neutral - even relegation, you decide how you want to think about it. There are thousands of WBA fans who thought our relegation was a great thing!