Sign in to follow this  
Ninja

Wolf Transfer Request

Hardly surprising but word is that RVW has already submitted a transfer request.

Word where?And he is a contracted player, Norwich City will decide what happens next.

[quote user="splutcho"]Forgive me if I don''t believe the dude with one post, with no evidence.[/quote]Whiff of bin perhaps?

Not a binner but understand you being scpetical of a first time poster. I have observed from the sidelines in the past and not created an account so know people post on here just to stir. I''m not making it up just to stir things and I''m not an RVW hater, it is just what I heard from a decent source.  Decent enough for me to create an account and post it but also too decent to disclose who the source is. Believe me or not, but it''ll probably come out from the club soon enough. 

The only way I would allow him to leave is if he paid back the £8MIL Hoots wasted on him, All I say is good job we didn''t pay the full £17m they wanted in the first place

I think this is one of those "throw enough $hit at a wall, and some of it will stick" kinda thing.Be right back, just off to start the same thread about Snoddy.

I have been told by someone that the club plans to loan him out next season.Which seems the most common sense option.

[quote user="morty"]I have been told by someone that the club plans to loan him out next season.Which seems the most common sense option.[/quote]

I assume this is a joke?

A transfer request would be the ideal situation for the club as rvw would forfit the remainder of his contract from ncfc and also forfit anywhere between 10 and 20% sell on fee.

I rather he stayed and found some confidence in front of goal in the Championship to bring up to EPL the next year. But he must be on a fair wage so I agree that a loan seems sensible but leads to an inevitable sale as he won''t have integrated with our squad.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="morty"]I have been told by someone that the club plans to loan him out next season.Which seems the most common sense option.[/quote]

I assume this is a joke?[/quote]Why?After the season he has just had we would get nowhere near what we paid for him. Offload him somewhere, possibly Holland, and let him find his shooting boots again, and get someone else to pay his wages.If he has had a great season, and we go up, and deem him good enough, back he comes, if we don''t, we likely sell him for more than we would get for him right now.

A loan has got to be the most likely outcome.  Gets his wages paid, hopefully rebuilds his reputation and lets us sell him and recoup as much as we can from the transfer fee.  Right now his value has got to be much lower so why would we agree to sell him and take a bath?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="morty"]I have been told by someone that the club plans to loan him out next season.Which seems the most common sense option.[/quote]

I assume this is a joke?[/quote]Why?After the season he has just had we would get nowhere near what we paid for him. Offload him somewhere, possibly Holland, and let him find his shooting boots again, and get someone else to pay his wages.If he has had a great season, and we go up, and deem him good enough, back he comes, if we don''t, we likely sell him for more than we would get for him right now.[/quote]

I mean disparaging the original poster for claiming the transfer request then a couple of posts later saying ''someone told me we are going to loan him out.''

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="morty"]I have been told by someone that the club plans to loan him out next season.Which seems the most common sense option.[/quote]

I assume this is a joke?[/quote]Why?After the season he has just had we would get nowhere near what we paid for him. Offload him somewhere, possibly Holland, and let him find his shooting boots again, and get someone else to pay his wages.If he has had a great season, and we go up, and deem him good enough, back he comes, if we don''t, we likely sell him for more than we would get for him right now.[/quote]

I mean disparaging the original poster for claiming the transfer request then a couple of posts later saying ''someone told me we are going to loan him out.''[/quote]The clubs plan is to loan Ricky out. Not really ar$ed if you believe that or not.I''ll keep an eye out for the Ricky transfer request story breaking on SSN[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="morty"]I have been told by someone that the club plans to loan him out next season.Which seems the most common sense option.[/quote]

I mean disparaging the original poster for claiming the transfer request then a couple of posts later saying ''someone told me we are going to loan him out.''[/quote]The clubs plan is to loan Ricky out. Not really ar$ed if you believe that or not.I''ll keep an eye out for the Ricky transfer request story breaking on SSN[Y][/quote]

Binner

It might be the clubs plan to loan him out Morty, but might the player himself be more inclined to just get out?

[quote user="Monty13"]It might be the clubs plan to loan him out Morty, but might the player himself be more inclined to just get out?[/quote]Its not really his decision to make, he is under contract.

Who kind of wants to keep him just to wind up people that hate him?

[quote user="Buh"]Who kind of wants to keep him just to wind up people that hate him?[/quote]

I want to keep him but because I''ve got his name on my shirt and think he''ll bang in the goals in the championship.

[quote user="Ninja"][quote user="Buh"]Who kind of wants to keep him just to wind up people that hate him?[/quote]

I want to keep him but because I''ve got his name on my shirt and think he''ll bang in the goals in the championship.[/quote]you are deluded