Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

Scottish Managers make me laugh

Now before i begin,what i am about to say has nothing to do with the ordinary Scottish folk. This is simply aimed at some of the Scottish Managers that really get my goat.

Now we all like to have a little moan every now & then,but the likes of Fergie,Souness,Dalglish,Jordan ect just take the biscuit. If they lose its  either down to there players being crap on the day,bad desicions by referee''s or lucky goals by there oponents.Its never because they were played off the park & there oponents didnt let them play.I know knowone likes to lose but what is it with them? I have many Scottish mates & they are nothing like any of them. Look at Fergie last night,he had the cheek to start having ago at Moyes.He or the Everton players hadnt done anything wrong,it was Neville & Ginger who lost there heads & i hope Neville gets bloody good punishment from the FA. Souness is exactly the same,so was Dalglish,George Graham,Strachan & even Rioch but he had an excuse because we had a pretty crap team at the time! AH yess we cant forget dear old Burley,he definaltey came from The Red Face of Moaning School !

AAAAAHHHHH feel better now!

Yet another match where Fergie''s toys get hurled out of the pram. With any luck he''ll get hurled out too. It''s sickening to see. Everton played really hard, committed, team football, which is what ManU should be doing. Gary Neville - doing a Cantona, except Cantona didn''t try to pretend it was an accident.