Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Next seasons fixtures

I bet we''ll be on TV in our first game back, which may bring into play Friday 8th August. I imagine Sky will have a season opener live on TV that night. If I remember rightly, we played Watford in our first game after winning League One and it was on the box on the Friday evening before all the other teams had played.

[quote user="thas a rummun"]I bet we''ll be on TV in our first game back, which may bring into play Friday 8th August. I imagine Sky will have a season opener live on TV that night. If I remember rightly, we played Watford in our first game after winning League One and it was on the box on the Friday evening before all the other teams had played.[/quote]Yes, we lost that Watford game so we were bottom of the league on goal difference for about 18 hours.

[quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]my guess is one of the promoted sides away, might even get the mighty wolves !!!!! Ugh[/quote]
I''d be disappointed if it''s Wolves away. Being Midlands based means that getting to FCR aint always that simple, so I go to all the local away games, and some further afield in addition to the odd jaunt up to CR. However, I''m in Turkey from 3rd of August until the 20th so I''d be annoyed if I lost a local game!

Can we win our opening league game of the season for the first time in God knows how many years?It must be 2002 or something like that, which is frankly a ridiculous record.