Sign in to follow this  
Bungay Canary

Will there be a new kit for next year

Hope so, I don''t like the green going down the sides on our home shirt...not that we haven''t got bigger problems to deal with but hope so

I think our new away shirt is black.............with a yellow streak down the back. [:S]

Haven''t heard any different so would assume we''re still on a one-per-season basis.

I imagine the reason there hasn''t been a sniff yet (where in previous years we would wear it for the last game) is they''re waiting until the stink of relegation fades off a bit.

Whilst they are at it, I hope they ditch that awful light blue ''training gear'' it looked very strange when we played Manchester City and our guys on the bench were in light blue whilst they wore a yellow outfit !

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]Just hope its 95% lemon yellow with a collar why pay forty quid for something you dont like[/quote]Err... you are aware you don''t have to buy every replica kit ever made aren''t you?

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]Just hope its 95% lemon yellow with a collar why pay forty quid for something you dont like[/quote]Err... you are aware you don''t have to buy every replica kit ever made aren''t you?