Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Baboon

Paddy Power Suspends Betting on Next Manager?

Adams back into 5/1 now , oh dear you just know whats coming dont you , worst choice available and they will appoint him just like they did Gunn.

Here''s a random one for everyone.

Just found an article stating that our preferred choice is Tony Popovic, of Western Sydney Wanderers...

Not sure about anyone else but I don''t have a clue who that is.

[quote user="Mason 47"]Here''s a random one for everyone. Just found an article stating that our preferred choice is Tony Popovic, of Western Sydney Wanderers... Not sure about anyone else but I don''t have a clue who that is.[/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Popovic

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/football/relegated-side-norwich-city-keen-on-luring-wanderers-coach-tony-popovic-back-to-england/story-fnhq5z8s-1226916560287

Says no approach has been made and we have said new man in by the end of the week so very unlikely to be anything in it .

Well I really don''t know. I don''t want Popovic, that much I do know. I would quite like Malky but I''ve got that nagging it''s not right feeling. Adams isn''t quite ready. I like Sherwood as a character, but as a manager?? I reckon that''s who I would go for as a gamble if I couldn''t get Lennon.

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Says no approach has been made and we have said new man in by the end of the week so very unlikely to be anything in it .[/quote]

we never said by the end of the week

they said by this time next week and they announced that at the weekend ;)

How can you slag off a decision that hasn''t been made yet, moron?

How can a decision be "typical" when it''s not even hypothetical?

NOBODY KNOW WHO THE NEW MANAGER IS YET, TRY AND HOLD YOUR UNQUENCHABLE THIRST FOR NEGATIVITY UNTILL A CANDIDATE IS SELECTED, YOU GIANT BOON.

Must have been a lot of money put on Lennon given he''s gone from 3/1 to near evens, and there''s no newspaper reports tipping him recently so it sees some ITK money may be flowing in.