Sign in to follow this  
Julian

Tim Sherwood

According to Sky he had a 52% win rate.

Yes please.

[quote user="Wiz"]

Yes please.

[/quote]52% win & 48% loss? His team was crap with a great squad.The only candidate I think I would find it seriously hard to support.

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"][quote user="Wiz"]

Yes please.

[/quote]52% win & 48% loss? His team was crap with a great squad.The only candidate I think I would find it seriously hard to support.[/quote]

It was lucky that you could point out that Spurs didn''t manage to draw any games !!

statistically 59% win rate is great but other then 5 or 6 other teams spurs should beat the rest, and he only managed for 23 games, Over 2-3 seasons then yes would be great but too early to judge.

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]

It was lucky that you could point out that Spurs didn''t manage to draw any games !![/quote]Well- they drew 4 of 28, won 14 and lost 10. It would have been a decentish record if he didn''t have such a good squad.

If it was such a good squad like people suggest, then why did AVB (who assembled the squad) get sacked and have a worse record than Sherwood this season?

I do not understand why people would not be interested in him.

I do however understand that he has not managed a team through an off-season, bought players in the transfer window or has much experience in management.

I see Sherwood is a pundit on itv FA Cup final coverage. I wonder if he is the chosen one but we are having to wait until he has done his TV work today?