Sign in to follow this  
#

'Malky Out'

Better get use to it and sacked by November.

What part of Hughton type football aren''t the board getting?

Yep, laugh it up but you ignore this wise wizzy warning at our peril.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

You sir are an idiot of the village kind!

[quote user="lharman7"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote] You sir are an idiot of the village kind![/quote]

Fine, thats your opinion, just as mine is Malky would relegate us with mind numbing footy............again!

[quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]Its idiotic posts like this that undermine all the good work the club is doing, GROW UP[/quote]

And its idiotic posters like you who kept Hootin in his job too long.

GROW A PAIR.

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/large-bun-door-knob-3034-51-abu_zps770b306a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/large-bun-door-knob-3034-51-abu_zps770b306a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Ffs. Was looking forward to having a couple of weeks off of this after Hughton left. Clearly you''re not going to give anyone the club employs the time of day. You''re pathetic.

[quote user="splutcho"]Ffs. Was looking forward to having a couple of weeks off of this after Hughton left. Clearly you''re not going to give anyone the club employs the time of day. You''re pathetic.[/quote]He doesn''t actually believe anything he posts, you''ll never actually see anything backed up by any logic.Its all just a rather embarrassing craving for attention, and negative attention is better than none at all.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="lharman7"][quote user="Wiz"]

Fine, thats your opinion, just as mine is Malky would relegate us with mind numbing footy............again!

[/quote]Are you officially going on record as saying Mackay would relegate us to League One? Or get us back up and then relegated again?I have to say I''m not too enamoured about the idea of him taking over – the last two years have been far from enjoyable, and I''d rather we appoint a manager with a philosophy of more attractive, passing football. Still think he''d get the results for us to at least be in the top six, but I doubt it would be pretty.

[quote user="splutcho"]Ffs. Was looking forward to having a couple of weeks off of this after Hughton left. Clearly you''re not going to give anyone the club employs the time of day. You''re pathetic.[/quote]

Really?

What for agreeing with you on the Oscar Garcia thread?[:P]

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="lharman7"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]
Are you officially going on record as saying Mackay would relegate us to League One? Or get us back up and then relegated again?

I have to say I''m not too enamoured about the idea of him taking over – the last two years have been far from enjoyable, and I''d rather we appoint a manager with a philosophy of more attractive, passing football. Still think he''d get the results for us to at least be in the top six, but I doubt it would be pretty.
[/quote]

He would take us down to League1.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="lharman7"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]Are you officially going on record as saying Mackay would relegate us to League One? Or get us back up and then relegated again?I have to say I''m not too enamoured about the idea of him taking over – the last two years have been far from enjoyable, and I''d rather we appoint a manager with a philosophy of more attractive, passing football. Still think he''d get the results for us to at least be in the top six, but I doubt it would be pretty.[/quote]

He would take us down to League1.

[/quote]Duly noted... ;)

Ok Wiz, if you''re up for sensible debate today, I''ll lay off the insults. You''re just going way over the top. I can totally understand not wanting Malky, but there''s no way on hell he''d take us to League 1. There is literally not one shred of evidence to back this up.

The point is, if we do appoint him (which seems likely), it just seems you''re not even prepared to given him a chance, with a clean slate. You never know, he might surprise you!

[quote user="splutcho"]Ok Wiz, if you''re up for sensible debate today, I''ll lay off the insults. You''re just going way over the top. I can totally understand not wanting Malky, but there''s no way on hell he''d take us to League 1. There is literally not one shred of evidence to back this up. The point is, if we do appoint him (which seems likely), it just seems you''re not even prepared to given him a chance, with a clean slate. You never know, he might surprise you![/quote]

Fair enough splutcho, but Malky, like Gunn was a huge player for us, and its my opinion that he also plays an Hughtonesk type game.

The Championship is full of clubs who are savy with that style, they''ll bury us and I don''t want to see another legend hounded out.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="splutcho"]Ok Wiz, if you''re up for sensible debate today, I''ll lay off the insults. You''re just going way over the top. I can totally understand not wanting Malky, but there''s no way on hell he''d take us to League 1. There is literally not one shred of evidence to back this up. The point is, if we do appoint him (which seems likely), it just seems you''re not even prepared to given him a chance, with a clean slate. You never know, he might surprise you![/quote]

Fair enough splutcho, but Malky, like Gunn was a huge player for us, and its my opinion that he also plays an Hughtonesk type game.

The Championship is full of clubs who are savy with that style, they''ll bury us and I don''t want to see another legend hounded out.

[/quote]You do see the utter, utter idiocy of branding him a failure, before he''s even appointed though, don''t you?Actually....

I dont think even Hughton would have played Hughtonesque football in the championship. Its a whole different kettle of fish. Most teams play 442, the pace is slower and you get more time on the ball, the quality is much lower and your mistakes don''t get punished so harshly. Neither Mackay, nor Hughton have a record of playing boring footy in the championship. It''s completely misguided to believe that any manager who comes in would play that way.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

You do see the utter, utter idiocy of branding him a failure, before he''s even appointed though, don''t you?

Actually....
[/quote]

You have to agree morty we have to get this appointment right first go and its my arguements that Malky''s style of management is too similar to Hughton''s to take a risk.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]You do see the utter, utter idiocy of branding him a failure, before he''s even appointed though, don''t you?Actually....[/quote]

You have to agree morty we have to get this appointment right first go and its my arguements that Malky''s style of management is too similar to Hughton''s to take a risk.

[/quote]I wouldn''t be particularly inspired by Malky, however, on paper, his CV ticks a lot of boxes.And you do realise that the style of management you saw from Malky in the Premiership (and Hughton in some ways too) was very much forced on him, just by virtue of having to manage a small club in a division you''re never going to win?I will happily put up with boring football if it is ultimately successful.But really, it is particularly stupid, and attention seeking starting a thread like this.

I hope we get Neil Warnock instead.

Least fans will all agree he''s a good choice.

Well I wouldnt for one he would be a terrible appoinment IMO. If he is installed as manager I would give up my two season tickets(which i have had since 1983) straight away. I love this club as much as anyone on the message board, but I have always said if either Colin or Ian Dowie were appointed Norwich City Manager from that day until the day they left Norwich City would be without my support.

FFS! The bloke hasn''t even been appointed yet!!

Above all we need a manager with the capability of getting this club promoted back to the premier league and Malky has a proven track record of doing just that.

Quite why anyone would think he would take us down to league 1 flies in the face of the facts available and frankly beggars belief.

Whoever we appoint there is no guarantee of being successful, but we desperately need a united club from the board to the players and fan base to have any chance of being successful.

Last season should serve as a warning to everyone who cares about this club of what can happen when this is not the case.

Posts like this are divisive and, to be frank, absolutely pathetic.