Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Up front tomorrow

We have tried the same players up front all season. For me we need to try something different tomorrow. Elmander and Becchio for me. They can''t be a worse combination than elmander with either hoops or the wolf in Sheeps clothing.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Hughton out

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]We have tried the same players up front all season. For me we need to try something different tomorrow. Elmander and Becchio for me. They can''t be a worse combination than elmander with either hoops or the wolf in Sheeps clothing.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Hughton out[/quote]Great idea.Biggest game of our season, lets roll the dice and fanny about.Oh and pre-empting your reply, we have scored goals and won games at home, so its not a case of what we''re doing not actually working.

oh yes, and while we are at it lets change the defence to....maybe Garrido for Olsson.......oh and in midfield isnt it about time Fox came back alongside Wes.........expect similar to Sunderland with either RVW or Hooper I guess......this is one hell of a big match....   

Unlike Hapless I am a tactical Genius. Play them and it is a guaranteed 3 points. Becchio is hungry to prove himself if nothing else to find a new club in the summer.

I am not suggesting any other changes just a untried combination up front. Let''s face it they can''t score less than the wolf!

I would stick with RVW and Elmander. RVW had 6 shots on target all season before Sunderland so its no surprise he struggled with 3 in 1 game. Give him another chance with decent service and hopefully 1 will fly in

This indicates that I am in a different group to a happy clapper, which I will certainly take, and thanks Waveney for your obvious humour rather than hitting me back with some kind of insult....OTBC....woke up this morning thinking about this match, which is a worry and not the sort of thing I am usually thinking about when I wake up.

Hoopers goals came alongside Elmander though. Hooper up top on his own barely gets a kick. Imo Elmander is a definate starter, jts just a case of either sticking with RVW or switching to the Elmander/Hooper combo

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Elmander and Hooper.[/quote]

Becciho and Hooper for me Mr Jimmy.