Sign in to follow this  
NCFC for life 1993-

IMO right players wrong manager

Really hoping for a win today as I always do, but today we need one badly to almost guarantee safety. As I turned over my Norwich city calendar to the player RVW, for the month of April I''m really hoping he gets a goal or 2 today.

He is not a bad player, just under the wrong management team. He wasn''t on Manchester United''s radar for nothing! Also, a summer in the gym would do him good!

OTBC

Yes under decent manager this team would be mid table and above, at times he seems totally without idea there is only a plan A as he proved away at Swansea

I guess when you support a team you always want to believe and think they are better than they are, but when you look at the squad compared to the rest of the teams in the league, we should be a little higher, but not much.

We''re almost there in terms of having a squad that can finish 10th easily, next season will really test the skills of Hughton imo

As I turned over my Norwich city calendar to the player RVW, for the month of April I''m really hoping he gets a goal or 2 today.

If that''s all it takes to get him going, may I suggest he be featured on the August page next time? :-D

I do not usually bite but......

Our squad IS NOT mid table! The sum of its parts is not as good as Southampton and Newcastle . We are where we should be.

It''s supporters who have unrealistic expectations that are the morons.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]next season will really test the skills of Hughton imo[/quote]
Nah the job centre has advisors to help with CV writing etc. He''ll be ok.