Same as Sunderland that went well last week - not.  So what will it be today?

RuddyMartin Yobo Bassong OllsonRedmond Tettey Howson Gutierrez           Elmander Hooper

RVW, Snodgrass, Hoolahan to come on

Hmm.....he''ll never drop Snodders.But apart from him instead of Redmond, it looks a good shout Lakey. Though he might just be tempted to reinstate the Bassong/Turner CB pairing.

Same as Sunderland for me, except maybe Redmond for Hoolahan and maybe Hooper for RVW. Yes it didn''t work against Swansea, but i think that was more to do with the dropping off instead of the pressing game we got against Sunderland.

if you were looking to drop players due to last week, you could potentially make 10or even 11 changes

On what planet would you be from choosing Gutierrez, ahead of Redmond , Pilks or Snodgrass ???

As much as Hughton appears to be Snoddys dad, he is one of our few in form players scoring and assisting regularly over the last 7 or 8 games.

The ageing Argentine offers nothing from what i have seen of him

rtuard to know what the managers response to last weeks debacle will be, will howson and Wes survive? None of the strikers impressed and both olsson and snoddy crossing was pitiful. Will he wield the axe to the back 4? Howson and Jonas still look a bit off match fitness

I am guessing he will stick with 442

Ruddy

Martin. Turner bassong olsson

Snoddy tettey howson Jonas

Johan hooper

With just 7 league goals from our 3 strikers I can''t justify wasting a second slot up front so would go 41311 and play with a high pressing game and get plenty of bodies in the box

Ruddy

Martin. Turner. Bassong olsson

Tettey

Snoddy. Howson. Jonas

Wes

RvW

Ruddy

Martin Bassong Yobo or (Turner) Olsson

Tettey

Snodgrass Howson Redmond

Hoolahan

RVW

Last chance saloon for RVW tho.

Lol why on earth would you drop Snodgrass?

I''m far from his biggest fan, and was strongly advocated his dropping earlier in the season, but he''s been our most productive and influential player since the turn of the year by far. If we dropped him now we won''t win today.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Lol why on earth would you drop Snodgrass?

I''m far from his biggest fan, and was strongly advocated his dropping earlier in the season, but he''s been our most productive and influential player since the turn of the year by far. If we dropped him now we won''t win today.[/quote]

He is what is good about our performances and he is what is bad about our performances.   Scores goals, gives everything.  Also slows down play and delays crosses too often.   At his best he gives us a lot.  When he delays passes and crosses he gives us a lot less. I don''t think him not being there would be that controversial when you have players who can match what he does or can do something different - like show a bit of pace going forward and offer something going back as well, as E.Bennett does, or Redmond at his best. 

Ruddy

Martin, Turner, Bassong, Olsson

Snodgrass, Howson, Tettey, HoolahanHooper, Elmander

Hoolahan allowed to drift, Olsson to provide width on the left

Hopeless Hughton wrote the following post at 05/04/2014 11:56 AM:

Ruddy

Martin Bassong Yobo or (Turner) Olsson

Tettey

Snodgrass Howson Redmond

Hoolahan

RVW

Last chance saloon for RVW tho.

I''d go with that Hopeless.

Can''t believe that any fan could seriously suggest dropping Snoddy!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Lol why on earth would you drop Snodgrass?

I''m far from his biggest fan, and was strongly advocated his dropping earlier in the season, but he''s been our most productive and influential player since the turn of the year by far. If we dropped him now we won''t win today.[/quote]

The first twenty minutes is why I would have dropped Snodgrass.