Sign in to follow this  
the bristol nest

Match Thread V West Brom

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Hoolahan having a poor game.. giving it away every time he gets it.[/quote]hes done this his whole career, gives it away on the edge of the opposition box and then they counter, yet people still seem to think hes a genius, its the main reason he hasnt played loads of international football.

this is woeful as usual, no pace, terrible passing, even worse defending and no imagination going forward, if there was an award for passing sideways/backwards across the back 4 we would it hands downgoing down

Let''s face it; we deserve to be relegated this season.

It''s been a largely woeful season.

It''s time to take whatever is coming to us and get rid of Chris Hughton.

Those defending him on here need to see once and for all that his game is up and it''s time to move on.

Sadly we look like we''ll be doing so in the league below.

That is likely to mean one thing - no Lennon (who I don''t rate anyway), no tempting Rosler, no tempting many decent managers, I bet we''ll give Malky a call. But even with his defensive mindset at least he''d give these players (or those that are left) a good kick up the ar5e. And at least he''d have more about him that Hughton.

Our fullbacks continue to be our biggest threat .. but because they are WBA has lots of defenders in the box - Hoolahan off for Redmond.. inject some pace.

Even if, by some outrageous piece of fortune, Norwich go on to win this game......the first half hour should not be forgotten.....

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]Hoolahan having a poor game.. giving it away every time he gets it.[/quote]hes done this his whole career, gives it away on the edge of the opposition box and then they counter, yet people still seem to think hes a genius, its the main reason he hasnt played loads of international football.

this is woeful as usual, no pace, terrible passing, even worse defending and no imagination going forward, if there was an award for passing sideways/backwards across the back 4 we would it hands downgoing down[/quote]

This is price you pay for retaining a manager with just 12 wins in his last 51.

Keeping Hughton despite it being clear in September that we were still decaying since Lambert left (despite the multi millions spent) is proving suicidal.

i wanted him gone after his first 10 games in charge so you dont need to tell me he was a mistakeman is a fcking idiot

Lardy is having a good game and Hooper too... Hoolahoop needs an early bath... Redmond on asap - how can Hoots not see this?

[quote user="Darth Catbeard The Old"]Hoolahan is having one of those games. Redmond on soon please! Snodgrass hasn''t been great either. At least our two center mids and Hooper look up for it[/quote]Yep another group of poor performances around the pitch.  It''s a good job RVW isn''t on the pitch as I am sure he''d be the reason we are playing so badly.  :)

Russ Martin is looking up for it today, I wouldn''t expect anything less though.. good player and good pro... rescue the game for us Russ!

Lakey boy is still a big Hughton fan.

Despite not being able to watch this 5hite he still won''t hold his mate Chris accountable.

would be nice to play players in their right positions for a change, on the side of the pitch that suits their favored foot, and just keep it simple

WBA doing a good job on us today....

....the advantage of having a ''clued-up'' manager, I suppose.....

80% of the time you are losing at half time you don''t go on to win. So officially the odds are that at best we may get a draw. It is getting so depressing.

The commentator''s right.  Just too many are underfperforming today.  They''ve had a week to fire themselves up for this ''must win'' game and this what we get? WTF

elamader, hoolahan, snodgrass have been rubbishthe funniest/saddest thing is cluless cnut wont even change it until 65 minutes

hughton out and mcnally can fck off with him for not having to guts to swing the axe before it was too late

Crap manager and too many Championship players Martin , Hoolahan to name just 2 , get Becchio on 2nd half he cannot do any worse .This relegation has been on the cards for so long , shame we had a few blind fans and a blind Board that backed a clearly clueless manager .