Sign in to follow this  
the bristol nest

Match Thread V West Brom

Norwich City starting XI: John Ruddy; Russell Martin, Joseph Yobo, Sebastien Bassong, Martin Olsson; Robert Snodgrass, Jonny Howson, Alexander Tettey, Wesley Hoolahan; Johan Elmander, Gary Hooper.

Good to see Yobo fit. I like the line up.

West Bromwich Albion starting XI: Ben Foster; Steven Reid, Gareth McAuley, Jonas Olsson, Liam Ridgewell; Morgan Amalfitano, James Morrison, Yousouf Mulumbu, Graham Dorrans, Stephane Sessegnon; Matej Vydra.

[quote user="the bristol nest"]And we can up the pressure with tactical subs if need be.[/quote]Like you mean we can bring on RVW if we''re in desperate need of a goal & he''ll score

Alright, I give up and will post on this thread (even though it was started after mine ;-))

A special mention for Jacob, a lovely young man with autism, who is leading the singing of "On The Ball City" this afternoon.

If you are at the match like me and my son then let''s get behind Jacob and the lads.

OTBC!

Its going to be interesting.  WBA will have seen our Sunderland performance and as we have a similar line up they will have a better idea how to counter it................we need to score early!

No real issues with the team

See Pilkington missing from the entire squad again, which is a real pity as he is a quality player on his day.

Not sure what''s happened with him, anyone heard of any behind the scenes issues ?

Sadly not sure we will see him play for us again :(

Likely a 5-man defense for WBA from the start.

That will make it a scrappy game, me thinks.

We need to impose ourselves and get a grip of the game early on.

A draw will be OK for WBA; knowing we fill fade in the tables with the remaining fixtures we got.

This is a must-win, and Hughton may need to gamble a bit during the game.

We all know HUghton and gambles...it won''t happen.

So, maybe we are depending on fluke goals, or something? Set piece from Snodgrass, corner goal, or, maybe even more fluke, a substitute goal from RVV!

So far....so bad.....

Crossing abysmal......shooting worse......

Get a grip.........

Getting some pressure around the box. just need to pick out the right pass....

wait .... oh Holt! (or Elmander, darn they look alike, but I know it wasn''t him as Holtly could shoot straight )