Sign in to follow this  
Account Closed

The players themselves simply yearn for seasons end just like the supporters.

The players themselves simply yearn for seasons end just like the supporters.Many of the players do not see their future here particularly under their current manager so it is not in their interest to put themselves about and risk injury jeopardizing a good move next season.That certainly is a bizarre reasoning nevertheless the only reason that makes any sense whatsoever  to me after witnessing them  acting out the game so timidly  this afternoon when theoretically you are fighting for your life.

Well incredibly Bassong said as much! Hell. You would think they want to play football. Being paid in excess of 20k per week and I would run through a wall each week. Especially if cheered on. The players ought to be ashamed today. I hope we hear nothing from them for the last 5 games. No more wise fighting words from any of them

No more wise fighting words from any of them..............................................Hope not, those empty hollow words were constructed by the reporter who asked permission from the player to put his name to it.Ghost writing for a Ghastly team.