Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

What hurts the most

Is that those of us with the best interest of the club have been saying since last year he had to go.

A spineless board and equally spineless inners have cost is our prem status.

Those of you led by LDC have to take a long hard look at yourselves. Do u really support our club.

With our relegation and rebuilding we need to start at the top clear out the board. The manager, the majority of players and the inners

To be fair, until today Hughton''s record in the must-win games at home had been great. Sadly though, now we are completedly screwed. After Sunderland, we were 7 points clear with 7 games to play, and looking very healthy. After two dire results it''s looking like the nineties relegation all over again.The acid test will be how good McNally''s planning has been over relegation, whether we can quickly jettison the players who don''t want to play for us, and make the most of the money we have left.

You would call me an inner but also an outer.

The players are just as much to blame so I would out a lot of them. It''s very easy to blame it all on one person and think changing them fixes everything, it would not, and it would make very little difference. It''s a Risk keeping him and a risk changing him so let''s make sure that when/if we do it''s the right decision.

I would change the manager only if there is someone better to bring, there obviously is not because it would have been done. And if I see Malkeys name on here again I will scream, he is not an upgrade.

He will be sacked one day. It looks more likely after today''s match but whatever way it goes it''s a risk.

After finishing in a great position last year many on here still called for him to be sacked and just emphasises the extremist no representative view many have on here.

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"]You would call me an inner but also an outer.

The players are just as much to blame so I would out a lot of them. It''s very easy to blame it all on one person and think changing them fixes everything, it would not, and it would make very little difference. It''s a Risk keeping him and a risk changing him so let''s make sure that when/if we do it''s the right decision.

I would change the manager only if there is someone better to bring, there obviously is not because it would have been done. And if I see Malkeys name on here again I will scream, he is not an upgrade.

He will be sacked one day. It looks more likely after today''s match but whatever way it goes it''s a risk.

After finishing in a great position last year many on here still called for him to be sacked and just emphasises the extremist no representative view many have on here.[/quote]
Ineffective like for like subs.
Too late making the subs.
Rigid play, instructing players like Howson to sit deeper, when that isn''t their best attribute.
Brought these so called ''terrible'' players to the club. Funnily enough the only players who I consider give a sh!t are left from the Lambert era.
Take your pick. He is responsible, and he has overseen 4 transfer windows that sees us where we are now. A totally demoralised, and regressed team in every stat department imaginable. He is not a Premiership manager, and the board are as much to blame for hiring him, and then not firing him at the correct time.

Most of our players are not PL and that is a bigger problem! We need to spend every penny on upgrading players and, if the right person is available , the manager.

Change players is the priority. I do not want to be stuck with a caretaker manager and very few of the names on here would be an upgrade.