Sign in to follow this  
Reggie Strayshun

Out of our hands

Not been mentioned yet, but safety is now OUT OF OUR HANDS.The fact is if Sunderland win their games in hand , we are down. I know it''s unlikely, but fact, nonetheless.Absolutely shocking.Hughton out this week.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Not been mentioned yet, but safety is now OUT OF OUR HANDS.The fact is if Sunderland win their games in hand , we are down. I know it''s unlikely, but fact, nonetheless.Absolutely shocking.Hughton out this week.[/quote]
We genuinely may as well sack him now. When you give teams around you 3 points, let them keep a clean sheet, and leap frog you in the league, who genuinely could send a team out to do worse?

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Not been mentioned yet, but safety is now .The fact is if Sunderland win their games in hand , we are down. I know it''s unlikely, but fact, nonetheless.Absolutely shocking.Hughton out this week.[/quote]errrr....completely wrong.  Sunderland have Swansea to play.  If they get points in that game then we would overtake Swansea if we won all our gamesIT IS NOT OUT OF OUR HANDS :)

No place for facts here, let us just wallow in our misery and convince ourselves the world is ending.

Oh, and reckon we should pat them on the back who said it was ending, be proud lads.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]So you think Sunderland are gonna win all their games?[/quote]To be fair Miggo, I did say it was unlikely.I''d overlooked the fact that Swansea play Sunderland, but what is an indictment is that even if the Mackems drew that match they''d overtake us on GD.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]So you think Sunderland are gonna win all their games?[/quote]
They don''t need to. All they have to do is scrape 3 wins out of their last 8. Most teams (us excluded) will or have found a win or 2 and that little bit of competitive form as the season comes to a close. If Fulham beat us next week, as I expect, then they only need one more win and we''ll be below them. We still could finish 19th. It wouldn''t be that unlikely seeing how we''ve lost to the majority of our rivals, and the form we have showed.