Sign in to follow this  
Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . .

Fans could have made their point today

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]But typically they didn''t. They just sat in silence, pathetic clappers in hand, accepting the s**t being served up. And once again Hughton get''s off disgustingly lightly.[/quote]you either didnt watch the stream, left early, or didnt listen.. Hughton chants wear clearly audible

[quote user="hobgoblin"]So the Barclay "king" was not here yet again! No wonder we lost!!![/quote]neither was the hobgoblin to sneak on the pitch and head in an equaliser...

I clearly heard the ''we want Hughton out'' chant and saw the fans throwing those shite clappers onto the pitch! Very embarrassing for the board if you ask me!

I don''t give the pretence that I go to all the games and profess to be the king!! I also don''t post a load of B/S!!!! Change your name to " jiz the Barclay king sometimes " so we all know what you really are!

[quote user="hobgoblin"]I don''t give the pretence that I go to all the games and profess to be the king!! I also don''t post a load of B/S!!!! Change your name to " jiz the Barclay king sometimes " so we all know what you really are![/quote]sorry.. find the thread where I said I go to all the games?It''s just an internet user name... deal with it.

[quote user="hobgoblin"]I don''t give the pretence that I go to all the games and profess to be the king!! I also don''t post a load of B/S!!!! Change your name to " jiz the Barclay king sometimes " so we all know what you really are![/quote]So, you''re saying that you''re NOT a hobgoblin?? WTF man?

The pretentious crap you post and the know all attitude you pervade, led me to that conclusion!! Your name needs to change to reflect who you really are!

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="hobgoblin"]I don''t give the pretence that I go to all the games and profess to be the king!! I also don''t post a load of B/S!!!! Change your name to " jiz the Barclay king sometimes " so we all know what you really are![/quote]So, you''re saying that you''re NOT a hobgoblin?? WTF man?[/quote]

Lol no, just very ugly!!!!

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"]The crowd at Carrow road is not representated here. Most Norwich supporters are mosderate in there views. Just extremists on here.[/quote]

Very very wrong!

And be careful calling people ''extremists''!

It gets better, now Jiz professes to know what happened after the final whistle re Hughton and the clappers!! How would he know???

[quote user="hobgoblin"][quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="hobgoblin"]I don''t give the pretence that I go to all the games and profess to be the king!! I also don''t post a load of B/S!!!! Change your name to " jiz the Barclay king sometimes " so we all know what you really are![/quote]So, you''re saying that you''re NOT a hobgoblin?? WTF man?[/quote]

Lol no, just very ugly!!!![/quote]

you need to change your user name to very ugly..... you profess to be "hobgoblin" and this is, infact, a lie....

perhaps I should pretend I give a hoot about an internet username....

perhaps you''ve met me in person and I upset you in some way.... good!

None of the above son, the reason you piss me off is because you post so many know it all posts and yet you rarely, if at all go to games, yet you have posted close to 20k posts of which I would say 99% of them are carp!''

lots of people post stuff on here I don''t agree with.. it''s called an opinion...like it or not we are all entitled to one... I am sure everyone on here is a decent person and sometimes passions get a little bit high, but then that’s what supporting the team does? wouldn''t it be boring if we all agreed?

I must have imagined the Hughton out chants that rang out quite clearly for the last 2 minutes then

[quote user="JF"]I must have imagined the Hughton out chants that rang out quite clearly for the last 2 minutes then[/quote]Careful matey!! Hobgoblin will start randomly trying to argue with you!!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]lots of people post stuff on here I don''t agree with.. it''s called an opinion...like it or not we are all entitled to one... I am sure everyone on here is a decent person and sometimes passions get a little bit high, but then that’s what supporting the team does? wouldn''t it be boring if we all agreed?[/quote]

"We want Hoootan out" chant very very very clear all over the ground.Hootan got hit with a Yellow Clapper ( good shot )Most militant ive seen Carrow Road in the last 3-4 years.Now if Hoots is a man hes already put his resignation on McNallys desk. Get shot of him, clearly lost the players for them to perform so badly.Bassong couldnt captain my under 13''s team let alone a pro team , first on the transfer list.

Apologies, hit the wrong button. That was most definitely directed at the one who calls himself "hobgoblin".