Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

After Match Violence.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Is is true Clappers were thrown at Hughton (and hit him)andRuddy went into the crowd?[/quote]no and no

Chris Goreham has tweeted suggesting the Hughton story is true."Hughton was hit by one of those cardboard clappers thrown from the crowd at full-time. A fair few on the pitch"

Wouldn''t class either of these incidents as violence although I think Hughton deserves more than a crapper thrown at him!

Lake District Canary gave Hughton the clap.

He''s sucked Clueless off so many times that the thing is red raw.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="ReadingCanary"]Is is true Clappers were thrown at Hughton (and hit him)andRuddy went into the crowd?[/quote]no and no[/quote]

Where you there?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="ReadingCanary"]Is is true Clappers were thrown at Hughton (and hit him)

and

Ruddy went into the crowd?
[/quote]

no and no
[/quote]

Idiot

[quote user="hobgoblin"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="ReadingCanary"]Is is true Clappers were thrown at Hughton (and hit him)andRuddy went into the crowd?[/quote]no and no[/quote]

Where you there?[/quote]

no....were you?

[quote user="hobgoblin"]No and as such I don''t make the pretence that I was like you saying no and no!!![/quote]

I would have thought it would have been reported in the media.... turns out hughton was hit by a clapper in the emerging reports... but it seems there was no Violence...

as I said.... find me the thread where i said I attend every game.... if you can I will take a 3 month sabbatical from this board.. if you can''t then i''ll continue to not give a sh*t

[quote user="hobgoblin"]So yes and maybe then son!! See, your know it all post was wrong again!!!![/quote]provoked a response though didn''t it!!! isn''t that the whole point of message boards???so I was wrong.. fair enough.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="hobgoblin"]So yes and maybe then son!! See, your know it all post was wrong again!!!![/quote]provoked a response though didn''t it!!! isn''t that the whole point of message boards???so I was wrong.. fair enough.[/quote]

Ahhhhh so you want attention, well 20k posts say''s you don''t have any meaning relationship with anyone so the pinkun msg boards will do!! Big hugs and lots of kisses!! Xxxxxxxxx

[quote user="hobgoblin"]Do yourself a favour Jiz, only post on things you know about, I.e. 5%![/quote]but If I hadn''t have responded you''d have had nothing to say on here today....anyway.. back on topic, Someone said the chap who had words with Ruddy phoned Canary Call, what did he say and is there a way to listen again?

No, I''m sure you''d have made something up!! Anyway have had fun pointing out what a tw@t you are, off to South Africa in the morning, #havealife!!!

[quote user="Helsinki canary"]He asked ruddy to have a go at the players in the changing room who didn''t turn up today, ruddy didn''t like it and gave the bloke some feedback[/quote]thank you for answering....if Ruddy can show that kind of passion then why can''t the rest of the team?

[quote user="hobgoblin"]No, I''m sure you''d have made something up!! Anyway have had fun pointing out what a tw@t you are, off to South Africa in the morning, #havealife!!![/quote]that''s nice for you...In the morning I shall be waking up and playing with my young daughter, before venturing out for a coaching session for a football team I work with, taking my partner to work in the afternoon before perhaps having a lovely evening in the park with my little girl before ending the day...if that ain''t a life I dunno what is...safe trip... watch out for those Lions eh?

Well jas, as I was there I can confirm the Ruddy incident. Ruddy was definitely not happy with whatever was just said, was held back by a couple stewards etc. Shouting. Not sure what the bloke said, couldn''t quite hear.

Hughton was hit by something. Russel Martin had a similar fan incident as Ruddy apparently.

[quote user="hogesar"]Well jas, as I was there I can confirm the Ruddy incident. Ruddy was definitely not happy with whatever was just said, was held back by a couple stewards etc. Shouting. Not sure what the bloke said, couldn''t quite hear.

Hughton was hit by something. Russel Martin had a similar fan incident as Ruddy apparently.[/quote]thank you.. no violence then which is good to see. The players need to show that kind of passion in the matches and not afterwards now!How did the fans take the altercations at the time?

[quote user="Ketts Rebel"]YES and YES I''m afraid.

Also some unsavoury scenes between fans outside the Barclay....[/quote]sounds like Chase/Worthy out all over again...