Sign in to follow this  
dean

To give us a chance at Fulham

I, like others, have wanted Hughton gone for a long time now.

I could appreciate the viewpoints of the inners, but I never agreed.

After today I''d like to think that everyone can now see he is not the man for the job and not the man to lead a team into the fight.

Who is agreed that he needs to be gone by our game at Craven Cottage in order to give us even the remotest of fighting chances of staying up?

Even if it be just a one-game management change bounce/bubble then it is better than the absolutel inevitability that will be another away loss under Chris Hughton.

If he remains in charge we will not get another point, perhaps even goal, this season. He has to go tonight. Has to.

If we concede less than 6 at the cottage it will be a minor miracle. The team gave up away from home months ago. The only chance we have is to dump CH and his sh@te coaching staff and hope that a stand in can give the players a big enough kick up the arse to get a response. I fully expect Fulham to be two points behind us with four to play this time next week.

Hughton''s dot to dot style of football is just so predictable, there was so little movement our central defenders had no one to pass to than each other, I am going to Fulham in hope rather than expectation but we need to pull a performance from somewhere.

[quote user="railwaycanary"]Hughton''s dot to dot style of football is just so predictable, there was so little movement our central defenders had no one to pass to than each other, I am going to Fulham in hope rather than expectation but we need to pull a performance from somewhere.[/quote]

Get rid of him and bring in Colin, at least he will put the fight back into the squad, If he keeps us up then give him the job full time

We will lose at Fulham and go down under Hughton. The board won''t sack him now, I''m afraid they gambled the clubs PL future on a 3 legged horse

I agree, can''t see us getting any more points under Hughton, nothing to lose!

There is a bird that is very reminiscent to those of you that missed out miggins, it''s called an ostrich.

[quote user="Willmeister"]Mrs Miggins, is that GG Allin as your profile picture?[/quote]

It is, quite a change from the last avatar :)

Ha ha, GG was quite the character. could have used someone like that out there today. Although he might have been sent off after the first minute. Hank Williams III did a great tribute song to GG called Punch Fight Fu(k.

A friend of mine saw him live and said he''s not sure if it was the best gig or the worst gig he''s been to. He was scared sh*tless when GG of course came down on the floor with his famous jock strap. He had to wash his clothes twice afterwards, which I don''t know if it can be discussed in depth...i''m sure you know why as you seem to know a bit about GG

I''ll have to check out that cover thanks Will.

Blimey he was brave to go to a GG Allin show. Although I was only 6 when he died, watching gigs on YouTube I don''t think I''d have ever gone to one.

Yes I completely understand why he had to wash his clothes twice, it must have been quite the experience. I like it how this has now become a GG Allin thread, anything to take my mind off the football.

Its quite a story/gig.

He said it was much like the clip from ''Hated'' , the documentary, which is on youtube if you haven''t already seen it.....but worse...or better if you like.

I won''t go into it on this part of the site, but i''ll try and find it and put it on the non football forum thing

Found it dude, if you''ve got any questions about the gig just ask away on the thread, its pretty rough though, you''ve been warned. :)