Couldn''t agree more. I predict that if Hughton remains in charge after tonight then we will lose our last 5 games and go down as lowest scorers in the Premiership this season. Hughton and the entire management team should''ve been sacked months ago.

I see Grant Holt now has the same number of Premiership league goals as our £8.5 million flop Van Wolfswinkle. Hughton knows strikers doesn''t he? Hughton will never work in the Premiership again after this season. Utterly useless.

We wont get anymore points , Fulham will rip us to shreds after their win today , and we may as well not bother turning up for the last 4.

Yes,losing today has put the writing firmly on the wall.

I can''t see us winning at Fulham or even scoring against any of the last four.

Every cloud & all that though . . . . . . . . . . . . . . at least we get to play Ipswich again!!  

I see a 6 nil collapse coming at Fulham next week, the team have not got the guts to get a result there and management no tactical capability to get a result

I think there would be a slight chance if we sack him now. I''m sure the players would feel a weight was off their shoulders and they might just be able to pull something out of the fire.If we keep him, I agree that we won''t get another point.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]You can still get 3/1 on Norwich going down, 2/1 with Bet 365. Would have thought it would be a bit shorter myself.[/quote]3/1 is optimistic , Ladbrokes have us 5/4 biggest price i can see is 2/1

completely avoidable relegation given the financial head start we''ve had over other clubs......if we finish below C.Palace and Cardiff it will be an utter disgrace....poor choices made in the transfer market i.e RVW....failure to strengthen in attacking areas in January, any kind of belief that we can pickup points away from home knocked out the the team by Hughton.

Blood on your hands McNally for not acting sooner.

All we need to do to survive is beat Fulham. Wait a minute, where have I heard that before? Fulham (and Liverpool - thank god we dont have to play them) are our bogey team, and they usually beat us. In fact they already have this season. Coupled with the fact we''ve lost all but 4 of our away games, not looking good for that game. Plus theyre on a high after their win today. Then we have those four games. Looks grim. And if Fulham do what they usually do and beat us, theyll be only two points from safety and on a high. Its not looking good

Yeah Cardiff, Sunderland and us unless the board act and a new man can manage a win and a draw.

Not yet, it may happen, it may not, more performances like today and it is highly likely, that is the situation we are currently in. This season has polarised the difference between the "haves" and "have nots", we are one of 8 or 9 fantastically average teams, next season will see three of those teams replaced by three more fantastically average teams. Leicester were promoted today the bookies probably already have them pencilled in as relegation candidates, unless the spend millions.......