Sign in to follow this  
Crafty Canary

Don't Panic

One of our regular posters predicted back around the turn of the year that we''d get around 45 points this season unlike the majority who felt the total would be much less. We only need 4wins and a draw from our last 5 games for said poster to be correct. Jon worries then as this poster considers himself the font of all wisdom.

Cup final at Craven Cottage, winner takes all! What''s there to panic about!?

[quote user="JF"]Cup final at Craven Cottage, winner takes all! What''s there to panic about!?[/quote]

Nope. Even if we beat Fulham, I still fancy sunderland to get above 35 and we haven''t got a chance in the last four. Hell we haven''t got a chance at Fulham, not a chance. We''ve had it. There is nothing to suggest anything other than 5 straight defeats.

The board have ducked it up. Clueless idiots. League one was their standard.

I can''t see us getting anything out of the last 4 but Sunderland''s next 4 games don''t look easy for them - Spurs (a), Everton (h), Man City (a), Chelsea (a). They also have to go to Old Trafford.

Yes I reckon we are relegated now, as I think we need to get 3 points out of our remaining 5 games to stay up

[quote user="HazzaJet"]I can''t see us getting anything out of the last 4 but Sunderland''s next 4 games don''t look easy for them - Spurs (a), Everton (h), Man City (a), Chelsea (a). They also have to go to Old Trafford.

Yes I reckon we are relegated now, as I think we need to get 3 points out of our remaining 5 games to stay up[/quote]

You''re right. Sunderland''s run in is as daunting as ours. The thing is there''s no indication that they can get any points either. Their display at Carrow Road was as abject as ours at Swansea. They display at home against West Ham was poor as well. They''re down there for a reason - Sunderland haven''t won enough games of football and it would take a miraculous recovery for them to end above NCFC. So I personally don''t think they''ll reach 35 points. All is not yet lost but so much really depends on us getting 3 points at Fulham and a point or so in the last 4 games. Admittedly it''s a daunting task given our record against Fulham and on the road this year. Gonna be tight!

Problem is if we lose at Fulham they will be 2 points behind us, and with much easier games to play....