Sign in to follow this  
king of latvia

SKY WHY ?

WHY ARE SKY SHOWING BOTH MATCHES AT THE TOP ITS CLEAR THAT CHELSEA WILL WIN THE LEAGUE WHY NOT SHOW A GAME FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE .? A LOT STILL TO FIGHT FOR.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS.

You answered your own question KOL.  Its the top 4 teams playing each other and with the title still not won and champions league places up for grabs it''s not hard to see why. 

bolton are close to champions league place and southampton are scrapping to get out of the bottom 3 why not show that ,still seems that sky favour the big teams.

[quote]WHY ARE SKY SHOWING BOTH MATCHES AT THE TOP ITS CLEAR THAT CHELSEA WILL WIN THE LEAGUE WHY NOT SHOW A GAME FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE .? A LOT STILL TO FIGHT FOR. COME ON YOU YELLOWS.[/quote]

I can see ur point ''cos in a way it is more xiting but i guess they will get more viewers this way. xxx

The top teams get televised more cos not only do they have large fan bases but also cos they attract more nuetral supporters (watching world class players). Sky don''t really care about fairness just about viewing figures. Sad but true.

Also, Sky has its eye on the world market.

Quite a few people in the US claim they like to watch English "saahcker," but almost none of them have ever heard of teams in the bottom half of the premiership. They have heard of Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal... All the Prem games Sky shows also get shown on Fox Sports World (also owned by Rupert Murdoch) so it makes sense to them if they show games featuring teams Americans (and other non-Brits) have heard of.

Yup. It''s all about ratings. I wish the BBC had the rights to live Premiership matches. They''d be a little more likely to show the interesting ones...

you would prefer to watch bolton v soton than chelski v arse ????  r u sure ?  sure, we''re all gettin'' bored of the jose roadshow but id never wish bolton on anyone, not easy on the eye 

[quote]you would prefer to watch bolton v soton than chelski v arse ???? r u sure ? sure, we''re all gettin'' bored of the jose roadshow but id never wish bolton on anyone, not easy on the eye[/quote]

yes i would rather see bolton v saints seen chelsea and arsenal to many times .