Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

No effort no want

No blame to hughton for that,The players should repay all the home supporters for that shit.there was no want or effort from any of the players wearing yellow shirts today

Hootan has all the blame to shoulder.Who picks the team?Who picks the tactic?Who tells the players what to do?Who inspires them or praises them?Who gives them the hair dryer when they are crap?Who makes the changes to formation when things not working?Who makes the subs?Hootan is fully 100% responsible.

[quote user="Robert Barnes"]No blame to hughton for that,The players should repay all the home supporters for that shit.there was no want or effort from any of the players wearing yellow shirts today[/quote]BO110X!If thats the case why even have a manager???? The club could save itself 10s of thousands every month by doing away with the manager position and just leaving it to the players!!Give me strength...[:@]

Its a bit of both imo. Hughton picks the team and tries to motivate them. But he doesn''t make Olsson slip for the goal, he doesn''t make olsson overhit a 2 yard pass to wes hooligan, who also couldn''t find anyone. So its a bit of both, although the responsibility ultimately lies with the manager, but boy, he''s not getting much help from his players.

Exactly Levi.

I guess you work Robert Barnes? Not meant as an insult more around if your boss is a total tw@t and asks you to do something chances are you going to do it half ar$ed or just not do it , especially if you know the blame will fall on him.If your boss is a true leader and looks out for you as an employe you will stay and do unpaid over time to help him out knowing he has your back and will support something your doing.Same in football........

yeh but here lies the difference.Everyone of the players you saw will just get another job ;-) its not like they need a good CV or reference is it ;-)

Nexus, you said;

Who picks the team? CH, unless a player has moaned about not getting a game and then he puts them in to keep them happy, whilst peeing off the encumbent.

Who picks the tactic? There are no tactics, only instructions to keep the ball and not to concede.

Who tells the players what to do? Not CH, when the players cross the line they have little or no idea what is required of them other than keep the ball and don''t concede.

Who inspires them or praises them? A manager who enters the dressing room at half time at Villa and says,words similar to; "Damage limitation lads" couldn''t inspire an alcoholic in a brewery, as for praise, what is ther to praise?.

Who gives them the hair dryer when they are ***? Not CH, he''s too nice for that.

Who makes the changes to formation when things not working? What changes?

Who makes the subs? CH but to what effect, see all previous points.

So in summary, CH is not 100% responsible because he just doesn''t do some of what you suggest, mores the pity.

[quote user="Ray"]Nexus, you said;

Who picks the team? CH, unless a player has moaned about not getting a game and then he puts them in to keep them happy, whilst peeing off the encumbent.

Who picks the tactic? There are no tactics, only instructions to keep the ball and not to concede.

Who tells the players what to do? Not CH, when the players cross the line they have little or no idea what is required of them other than keep the ball and don''t concede.

Who inspires them or praises them? A manager who enters the dressing room at half time at Villa and says,words similar to; "Damage limitation lads" couldn''t inspire an alcoholic in a brewery, as for praise, what is ther to praise?.

Who gives them the hair dryer when they are ***? Not CH, he''s too nice for that.

Who makes the changes to formation when things not working? What changes?

Who makes the subs? CH but to what effect, see all previous points.

So in summary, CH is not 100% responsible because he just doesn''t do some of what you suggest, mores the pity.[/quote]eh !it''s the tactics of not marking, not moving to give options when we have the ball. not getting Snodgrass to cross earlier, not getting someone else to take the occassional deadballCH is not too nice, he is a bully and a petty one at that - the club hoofed Lambert out because he was a ''player''s manager'' and brought in Hughton who was reputed to be a dsciplinarian... unfortunately that meant somebody who picked players based on disagreements (or not) at ColneyI appreciate the sentiment but a bit more accuracy might help

City 1st,

I was taking the pi55 but I promise you much of what I said is very accurate, particularly;

There are no tactics, only instructions to keep the ball and not to concede. Who tells the players what to do? Not CH, when the players cross the line they have little or no idea what is required of them other than keep the ball and don''t concede. Who inspires them or praises them? A manager who enters the dressing room at half time at Villa and says,words similar to; "Damage limitation lads" couldn''t inspire an alcoholic in a brewery.

As for being too nice, let me change that to being a people pleaser who cannot handle confrontation. Why do you think we ended up with a Team Captain and a Club Captain, because he appointed the Captain to keep the fans happy and then when he realised what the players thought about it he fudged a solution. Now I''m not saying SB should or shouldn''t have been named captain, I''m just pointing out how indecisive CH is because he tries to please instead os stamping his mark.