Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

LDC come on down

The internet up there is dialup, hes still at the 60th minute of play with all the lag. Give the lad a chance to watch the stream.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]All quiet in the Lake District[/quote]

Huzzah!

I tend to agree Miggins, but in this case LDC has been an insufferable prat over the last month. So I shall sit back and applaud.

Yeah, but when you look at Wiz or Juge, or City 1st Jimmy etc etc in the past, they are no different in effect. People pick on LDC, quite rightly so in many cases, just like other annoying posters (many would include me in that perhaps, i dunno), but to keep making threads on the same thing is pointless really and theres no need for it

Yes but he loves the attention.

He''ll be intolerably stubborn about it for the next week or so - so i''ll probably just avoid his posts. Job done.

Yeh Juggy''s jihad against RvW has been quite boring as well.I do agree the same pointless arguement has been going on around here for months, really cant wait for the season to end and Hoots to be relieved of duty.

The difference between me and lakey is that everything I''ve said has been proved right.Wanted Hughton out in November. Said we had missed the chance to sack him in January.And I''m right about Van Wolfswinkel too..... rubbish signing, not good enough for this league, and not far away from equalling Danny Graham''s famous 30 game goal drought.

Me Me Me

Thats the problem with you two

And the season isn''t over, we''re not in the relegation zone atm. And hope it stays that way, not for norwich to stay up, but because I don''t want to see a hundred threads all saying ''I was Right'' and ''I Told You All''

Well in some ways Juggy its a moot point. We signed RvW deal with it, do we try to make him come good or sit and cry over the wasted money?Andy Cole, Iwan Roberts  two examples of "sh1t" strikers that couldnt cut it.I really hope he knocks them in for fun next year, please dont jump on the bandwagon when he does.As for Hoootan, I agree, shot and hung with his head on a spike outside Norwich Castle by October 13 for me.

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 05/04/2014 7:07 PM:

Me Me Me

Thats the problem with you two

And the season isn''t over, we''re not in the relegation zone atm. And hope it stays that way, not for norwich to stay up, but because I don''t want to see a hundred threads all saying ''I was Right'' and ''I Told You All''

But you will see those threads because unfortunately the majority of posters will have been proved right and you will have been shown to be wrong. No shame in that but it''s what will happen.

Ignore them ldc. They are just delighted about our demise as they think can get one up on us supportive fans.

Who exactly is delighted about our demise? And who are the supportive fans?

Actually did you go the game? I saw lots of angry faces, but nobody was delighted

However, i agree with the previous comment. Threads that call out certain posters after every win/defeat are pathetic

What a pathetic thread. It''s probably the day that will relegate my team and all you get on a this forum is a load of point scoring. Who gives a toss!

I just wanted to know what he thinks CH is going to do now to keep us up. Our goal difference is going to get hammered In the last few games so I reckon we need at least seven more points to stay up.

Since when was LDC to blame for the clubs demise? He can be like an irritating itch but you should focus your attention on Hughton and the squad not some bloke who has no input into club affairs.

[quote user="InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel"]Since when was LDC to blame for the clubs demise? He can be like an irritating itch but you should focus your attention on Hughton and the squad not some bloke who has no input into club affairs.[/quote]Agreed, Inchy. But Lakey does not help himself by coming on here ad nauseam penning head in the sand uber- positive drivel, laced with a fair smattering of accusations of lies/misrepresentation etc.You are right. He is not directly to blame for the state of NCFC, but let''s not go running away with the idea that he''s whiter than white in this.The same applies to NN, Morty, KTF and all the other posters who have been in denial for well over a year now.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel"]Since when was LDC to blame for the clubs demise? He can be like an irritating itch but you should focus your attention on Hughton and the squad not some bloke who has no input into club affairs.[/quote]

Agreed, Inchy. But Lakey does not help himself by coming on here ad nauseam penning head in the sand uber- positive drivel, laced with a fair smattering of accusations of lies/misrepresentation etc.

You are right. He is not directly to blame for the state of NCFC, but let''s not go running away with the idea that he''s whiter than white in this.

The same applies to NN, Morty, KTF and all the other posters who have been in denial for well over a year now.
[/quote]

To be fair the them all they have a right to their opinion and if we look close Hugthon has some facts which can back these guys up. Not that I want Hughton here now, I am bored with his style and nature and what he has turned these players into quivering wrecks, all of who can be so much better when given the freedom and nurtured to play football.

But Hughton for the record:

Norwich have only been in the bottom 3 for 3 weeks in two seasons.

We have had the longest unbeaten spell in the top flight.

Finshed 11th.

Got results when needed (until today)

So as boring as he is, we do have a limited budget in this league and we don''t have a team full of internationals, so there we can give him some slack, but a good manager can man manage and motivate lesser players and organise a team into a good unit. Hughton has failed this and now has to go.

Good on Nutty, Morty and LDC for sticking to their guns and should be applauded for their opinions.

Pathetic! Starting a post based on mocking someone who supports his football team. This board is joke at times, what a bunch of point scoring, petty, immature idiots.

There''s a few posters on here who continually try and score points off those they don''t agree with. I can think of Reggie, Seattle, Bury Yellow and now the other bellend who started this thread.

If Morty, LDC and other posters posted vitriolic abuse towards CH we would be in a better league position lol!

Are their opinions that important? Perhaps we should get their views on the NHS?