Sign in to follow this  
flecky76

What will we miss from the Prem?

For me, ever since 1996 it''s seems like I''ve been stressing about the club being in debt . From £6m it rose to around £22m. Always a noose around our neck and close allegedly to administration on a couple of occasions, yet. 2 successive promotions from league 1 into the Prem, plus 3 successive Prem seasons, have helped us wipe the debt.

Does, or should i say will, relegation now mean that debt rises straight back up?

I will miss NCFC pitting their wits against top top opposition.

I will miss us being on motd. Who the hell watches snippets on the fls show?!

I won''t miss the grounds that we will no longer be visiting - I enjoy a visit to Brentford and much as Chelsea, but there will be a significant sense of unachievement until such day we get back up.

[quote user="City1st"]are we relegated already ?must have missed that[/quote]

Well what do you know. A post from City 1st that I agree with.  

We''re not down yet.  

There will be more twists and turns and the fat lady is not singing yet.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="City1st"]are we relegated already ?must have missed that[/quote]

Well what do you know. A post from City 1st that I agree with.  

We''re not down yet.  

There will be more twists and turns and the fat lady is not singing yet.

[/quote]

No twist and turns from us, just 5 straight defeats and a goal difference worsened by about 15.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="City1st"]are we relegated already ?must have missed that[/quote]Well what do you know. A post from City 1st that I agree with.   We''re not down yet.   There will be more twists and turns and the fat lady is not singing yet.

[/quote]

No twist and turns from us, just 5 straight defeats and a goal difference worsened by about 15.[/quote]

That is the worst case scenario.   Reality will be somewhat different.

we will miss fer, hooper, ruddy and redmondmaybe even snodgrass and howson

and then I will miss watching us go up against man utd,chelsea,liverpool, spurs and arsenaland then i will still be missing it in 8 years time after we have once again settled on being a mid table championship teamit wont be long before the delia out campaign kicks in again either after people soon realise how much time its going to take to rebuild a competitive team after the few diamonds we have are sold off