Sign in to follow this  
Scrivvy

The Last 5 Games

So, instead of the latest round of forum point scoring, let''s have predictions for the last 5 games. I''ll start because I know best (norwich first):

Fulham (A) 1-1

Liverpool (H) 2-5

Man Utd (A) 0-3

Chelsea (A) 0-3

Arsenal (H) 2-1 (last minute winner from RvW).

The final prediction may not be correct though.

I will also qualify this by saying that I''ve never predicted a Norwich score correctly and am currently bottom of my Sky Super 6 league.

Not going for predictions, but I think the survival plan - I use the term loosely, may come down to....

Try to get a draw at Fulham. Falling that damage limitation for that game and the next three, followed by a desperate last day where we try to hang on for a draw and get above Fulham and Cardiff on 33 points. All of which could be scuppered if Sunderland find any form.

If we are going to stay up (which i dont think we will) then we HAVE to beat fulham and win another game. Man U, Chelsea away, Liverpool are foregone conclusions in my eyes. The only way we will get anything vs Arsenal is if they have 4th place wrapped up and are resting everyone in preperation for a FA cup final. Big ifs there.

Lose to Fulham and were down.

It may come down to the Arsenal game - we have to hope they are safe in 4th and have an FA cup final to look forward to. I cannot see us getting a point away from home and don''t think we stand a chance against Liverpool