Sign in to follow this  
50 years a Supporter

The Board must still have faith

Or they backed a 3 legged horse and it''s to late now cos it''s bolted?

We all think that at least with another horse, ANY horse, we''d have some sort of chance

That''s why we are just cannon fodder fans, we don''t understand the bigger picture, it doesn''t matter what we think or want....they know best, we just have to support them, that is our place.... 

They won''t get rid of him this season, though is it wise to keep a manager in his position that will be sacked in the summer?

My guess is that Hughton will be sacked and McNally will fall on his sword and resign, though ultimately it is the board asa collective that have kept Hughton in his post and can''t see the wood for the trees.

If he goes it won''t be until tomorrow anyway.

No chance of a decision being made tonight.

I think we have to accept that our board do not have a clue now what to do.

I always thought he would see out the season but you can''t allow for "events". The crowd reaction just before the end felt like a "Worthy" moment to me. When that happens a manager rarely recovers from it.Will he survive the weekend?I''d say it is very much an even money shot tonight. Does anyone know if the lights are still on at CR?

What was the crowd reaction like at the end? I had to take my little boy to A&E as he fell over and hit his head (he''s fine) so I missed the end of the game. Reports said sections of the crowd turned on the team, hughton got hit by a clapper and ruddy had an altercation with a fan. Could anyone fill me in?

Does anyone know if the lights are still on at CR?.................................. I went to investigate and shouted " IS ANYBODY THERE" the caretaker said ''Seriously now, everybody left months ago''.

The Great Mass Debater wrote the following post at 05/04/2014 9:14 PM:

What was the crowd reaction like at the end? I had to take my little boy to A&E as he fell over and hit his head (he''s fine) so I missed the end of the game. Reports said sections of the crowd turned on the team, hughton got hit by a clapper and ruddy had an altercation with a fan. Could anyone fill me in? A lot of Hughton out chants

Sections? It was more than just sections. As Ricardo said, i thought he would see out the season but after today there seems to be no way back. To keep him would be to delay the inevitable. To get rid would leave us in the lurch with a caretaker and would leave survival even more up in the air. Will be an interesting weekend - i think he may be sacked either tonight or tomorrow

I can see little hope of anything other than a poisonous atmosphere at CR if he stays, bad for the players and bad for the crowd. If the 12th man is to play a part for the rest of the season it will have to be under a new manager.

Left it too late with Worthy, too late with Roeder, ridiculous appointments of Gunn and Grant, and now history repeating itself again when it has been patently obvious that something has been wrong for months. Why do we get Boards blessed more with blind optimism than tough decisiveness?

I thought the debate on this board was that results are independent of the management team and, therefore, change makes no difference to the outcome for a team.

The boardroom is full of ferking cowards.[:@]