Sign in to follow this  
splutcho

What will be worse than relegation

Will be the snivelling little worms on here racing to be the first to yell "I told you so". It''s almost like some people want us to fail so they can be proved right.

I wanted Hughton in until about February, by which time I believed it too late to make the change and was left hoping we''d scrape it, which it looks like we now won''t. So yes, I was wrong, as were plenty of others - and if that truly makes you happy then you have sad, pathetic, empty lives.

So if the inevitable should happen, take a second to think before you post your ridiculous threads calling posters out, they''re not wanted. We''re all Norwich fans (except you perhaps) and we''ll all be hurting.

Doesn''t really matter does it? There were plenty of people that could see it coming but the only ones that matter are the board. Evidently they couldn''t see it and the club will pay for that now.

Nobody is really interested in I told you so cobblers! I''ve wanted that useless fool out for a season but have no enjoyment seeing him fail so miserably.

What Would be worse than our relegation?? A Labour victory at the polls and Ed Millaband doing a Chris Hughton to the country!

[quote user="JF"]Doesn''t really matter does it? There were plenty of people that could see it coming but the only ones that matter are the board. Evidently they couldn''t see it and the club will pay for that now.[/quote]Well done for totally ignoring the point the OP was making!

I think the god knows how many threads on here at the moment started by the usual suspects proves that some morons are interested in the told you so cobblers, OR,OP.

Didn''t ignore the post at all. As I said it doesn''t matter does it? If they come to gloat then ignore the thread, it''s only an Internet forum and you are more than capable of ignoring it and rising above it. No real fan is happy at where we are and even those that said this would happen would rather have been proved wrong. It''s just a few wums, ignore them.

[quote user="Wiz"]Well I DID tell you so.[/quote]

Probably the only City fan with a smile on his face this morning.

I don''t need to wait until relegation to say "I told you so", and neither do most other Norwich fans who saw where we where heading in December or even earlier.Whilst a few deluded idiots have spent months telling us how close we are to 10th the majority of Norwich fans have been watching a slow motion car crash, desperate for the board of directors to do something, anything, to attempt to try and halt what has become an embarrassing and excruciating collapse. Why do we need to wait until relegation to say "I told you so". Just look at the table, look at the state we are in on the pitch and off the pitch. The "I told you so''s" started months ago, and I am happy to give you mine now:I TOLD YOU SO.Because I did, and so did thousands of others. The majority of Norwich fans have seen this coming and have been telling the minority who haven''t this for months. And why the hell shouldn''t they? The complete ineptitude of this management team, and arguably now the board, has been obvious for a very long time, for the duration of this season actually. Most people would have been happy to tell you that months ago, and will be happy to tell you that now.If we miraculously get a win at Fulham then great, amazing, incredible. I''m still scarred from Fulham 2005 so I''m going to try and get hold of some strong sleeping pills and will intentionally miss it. We do not need relegation to occur to be proven right, we have been proven right time and time again, the man is clueless and has lost the plot.... if he ever had the plot to begin with.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Le Juge"]
I TOLD YOU SO.
[/quote]

[Y]

Hook, line and stinker.

[/quote]

[:D]

[quote user="Le Juge"]I''m still scarred from Fulham 2005 so I''m going to try and get hold of some strong sleeping pills and will intentionally miss it. [/quote]I''ve just had a call from the authorities. You''ve had your testicle privileges revoked.......

The same management team and players carrying on. At least in Scrabble you can exchange all your letters.

If you''ve got a big enough mouth to run down other peoples opinions then you shouldn''t get upset when if they''re proved right they point it out to you.

Doesn''t mean they''re happy about being proved right though.

Some people do need to get over themselves. Just because it is their opinion doesn''t make it any more right, however many thousands of posts they make. They soon shut up or move onto another moan if their prediction doesn''t come true (eg when we stayed up last year). Yet In the instance of our club, the sad thing is that too many appear to get off on being negative, and then gloating when they are ''right''.

The fact is, we are not and may never be a real established PL side (whatever that is). Very few are, and none outside the top 7-8 - for the rest it will always be a case of looking over our shoulders. Consider Fulham, Stoke, and WBA, supposed ''established'' sides over recent times, and how they have struggled most years; Wigan last season eventually succumbed, and there''s plenty more examples.

Like it or not, if we do still survive, I can imagine not dissimilar seasons to these sides, and it does seem to me that some are not up for life in the PL as a ''smaller'' side.

Btw we are not down yet, and anyone who has given up ought to have a look at themselves and consider how much of a supporter they really are.

some of us could see this coming during pre season when he took the jobI dont think anyone wants to see it, but the happy clappers that will follow without question are being made to look pretty dumb, its the old "if he told you to stick your hand in the fire would you do it?" thing. we got lucky at the end of last season with teams ''on the beach'', the ten game unbeaten run last year was full of draws and lucky results where we hung on for dear life at times. Some people thought he was a geniusThis year weve seen him do the same thing over and over, game in game out, and not even attempt to change his methods, and he still seems surprised to be getting the same result. It doesn''t get much more idiotic than that, yet some people have refused to question it.

like someone else said - the only thing worse than relegation will be if clueless Chris, Colin and Paul have any association with the club after 5pm on the 11th of May, stay up or not

The board not bringing in an experienced manager to replace Hughton this summer, causing us to end next season in the bottom half of the Championship