Sign in to follow this  
the pigman

Money back.

Just waiting for the players to return my season ticket money for this season which I will return to them if we stay up.I can in a way except going down but not the way the players seem to be doing it..If they play to win but are not quite good enough fair enough but to start a lot of games looking like a beaten team and offering no passion that is not what I or anyone wants to see.Yesterday was a disgrace for a team fighting relegation,W B A did not have to break into a sweat,we gave them 3 points and they headed home laughing.I am terrified at what Liverpool will do to us as I cant see us even trying to have a go at them.Oh sh*t then Chelsea and Man U and of course Fulham.Oh no Arsenal as well,happy days.

Pigman,

There are symptons and root causes. Looking like a beaten team with no passion is the sympton, the root cause needs to be unearthed and dealt with.

It would be too easy to just say "sack the manager" although this could be the answer, perhaps we need to look at why the manager has failed to ensure we look like a team full of passion who are going on to win. What is it he and his management team do, or don''t do that leads to a team taking to the pitch already beaten. From this we can (or more to the point the Board can) learn for the future.

I would want to know what goes on at Colney, what goes on in the dressing room, what is it that is causeing the demise. Obviously too much interference can be disruptive, but most people who underperform in the work place are given warnings, appraisals, extra training, probation, etc. Their performance is scutinised in depth by their seniors, I wonder how much of that goes on at NCFC? Or do our board simply look at the results and performances without getting to the root cause so they can take corrective action, if needed?