Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Hands up.........

I agree, it showed how vulnerable Fulham are at set pieces.

A good plan, now if only we had someone to deliver a quality cross...

I smiled because he was and is a Norwich hero - who keeps getting written off - and by a lot of our supporters too, year after year.  Yet there he is scoring again, like an old friend who you  haven''t seen for a while - and proving the doubters wrong.  Again.

Scored the same amount of goals as a £8.5 million striker and a loanee which I dread to think how much his wages are.

Bring back holt he is the answer. A much cheaper one

[quote user="lake district canary"]I smiled because he was and is a Norwich hero - who keeps getting written off - and by a lot of our supporters too, year after year.  Yet there he is scoring again, like an old friend who you  haven''t seen for a while - and proving the doubters wrong.  Again.

[/quote]

Add our dullard manager to that list Lakey.

Sorry, but Holt hasn''t really done anything much this season to suggest that selling him was that much of a mistake (inhindsight it was the replacements that were the mistake): I don''t have anything against the guy but do feel he had run his course here.

Yes, I love Holt, and always will. He may be wearing claret and blue these days, but he still feels like our hero. I cant imagine him hiding were he leading our line-up at the moment. Captain inspiration, what we need more than anything at the moment

[quote user="lake district canary"]..........those who smiled when they saw Holt''s goal on MOTD.................

[/quote]

Me. Grant Holt is a NCFC legend and i would much rather see him here than Elmander. If not for on field reasons than his experience and leadership off it.

Would definitely rather see him come off the bench than Becchio too.