Sign in to follow this  
CJ

Hughton understands fans anger

Oh I wish he did , if he did he would be man enough to leave and leave now and give someone with a bit more about him turn this mess around.

It is quite clear the players have lost patience with him and really have no belief he can get us out of this mess.

I honestly think even a caretaker to the end of season would have better chance of saving us , bring Malkay in with a contract saying save us and u stay for three years, or anyone.

Please I am sick and tired of Hughtons pathetic excuses, this is. A good team just needs half decent manager with a bit of skill fire ambition and determination who looks at more than survival for this club in this division

What about Neil (Colin) Warnock until the end of the season - could he keep us up?

I think if we are going to do anything about changing the management at this stage, it would have to be something along these lines.

Unless McNally''s earlier ''homework'' on potential replacements for CH has born any fruit and he has someone already lined up - highly unlikely though.

Warnock until the end of the season for me, but doubt he would come on a short term deal, thats maybe why he didnt go to Forest

Please oh please not Warnock I couldn''t care less about his managerial ability, i just don''t like the smarmy little weasel.