Sign in to follow this  
mlmc123

TWO FULHAM TICKETS ANYONE?

Dear all,

I am writing here to ask whether anybody has two spare away tickets for Fulham next Saturday. My little lad is 12 and, due to living in Manchester we only get the odd games, and have just seen the heavy defeats in Manchester this year! He would love to see this one and seeing as we are in London anyway it would be a shame to miss it. So if anybody has two spare please let me know asap

thanks and otbc

Michael

If you don''t have any luck, try the Fulham FC website during the week when tickets go on general sale - you MIGHT be lucky and get something in the neutral seats adjacent to the away fans, I often get in there if I miss out on tickets from NCFC....

Good luck.

[quote user="mlmc123"]Dear all,

I am writing here to ask whether anybody has two spare away tickets for Fulham next Saturday. My little lad is 12 and, due to living in Manchester we only get the odd games, and have just seen the heavy defeats in Manchester this year! He would love to see this one and seeing as we are in London anyway it would be a shame to miss it. So if anybody has two spare please let me know asap

thanks and otbc

Michael[/quote]Has he got a fetish for heavy defeats or something [:D]

unfortunately having investigated that to get tickets in the home or neutral end you need to have purchased some tickets previously of fulham (clearly to stop away fans going in neutral). you were saying this previously, do you have the details of this? is there any chance i could use your details from this previous history to get myself 2 in the neutrals so they can go?

A glutton for punishment.I shall probably spend the entire match under the bed and only come out if there''s good news.

[quote user="mlmc123"]unfortunately having investigated that to get tickets in the home or neutral end you need to have purchased some tickets previously of fulham (clearly to stop away fans going in neutral). you were saying this previously, do you have the details of this? is there any chance i could use your details from this previous history to get myself 2 in the neutrals so they can go?[/quote]

I am in that block, and only 2 per applicant,so can''t help there sorry....but I am sure that later on in the week you may get a chance to register and buy if there are any available...

[quote user="mlmc123"]do you happen to know anybody who might be able to help me out?![/quote]Certainly, which way did you come in?