Sign in to follow this  
Account Closed

Mr Mcnally You Owe Us a Statement at the Very Least-Now

You are always ready to applaud us supporters,  now show us some respect with a report.What on earth is going on?What is happening behind your closed doors?An apology and explanation would not go amiss but not expected.Whatever you say will have no more of  a detrimental effect than is already rooted in supporters and players alike.

[quote user="Getalife"]You are always ready to applaud us supporters,  now show us some respect with a report.What on earth is going on?What is happening behind your closed doors?An apology and explanation would not go amiss but not expected.Whatever you say will have no more of  a detrimental effect than is already rooted in supporters and players alike.[/quote]

What is there to report?  The season isn''t over, there are battles to win yet.  

Save the reports until the season is over. 

Completely agree getalife. Their is a complete disconnect between the club and the fans. The board have been deadly quiet all season, a couple of well scripted McNally interviews and that is all.We have unhappy players, a failing manager, and for some very strange reason nothing has been done. No January signings.Is almost as if we are in a financial mess, are being asset stripped or controlled by a third party of some sort, or intentionally getting relegated.This is the most truly bizarre and surreal feeling to a season that I have ever experienced and if somebody was doing a ''four year plan'' type documentary (like the QPR one) I reckon it would be almost as loopy.Something strange is going on.

[quote user="Le Juge"]Completely agree getalife. Their is a complete disconnect between the club and the fans. The board have been deadly quiet all season, a couple of well scripted McNally interviews and that is all.We have unhappy players, a failing manager, and for some very strange reason nothing has been done. No January signings.Is almost as if we are in a financial mess, are being asset stripped or controlled by a third party of some sort, or intentionally getting relegated.This is the most truly bizarre and surreal feeling to a season that I have ever experienced and if somebody was doing a ''four year plan'' type documentary (like the QPR one) I reckon it would be almost as loopy.Something strange is going on. [/quote]

Are you City 1st in disguise?

McNally made a statement last night, he addresses the fans at the away supporters party.

He has hung his hat on beating Fulham next week and we''ll be safe. Therefore there will be nothing more coming out this week.

Get behind the team and let''s see what Fulham brings.

"He has hung his hat on beating Fulham next week and we''ll be safe"He has lost the plot then.

[quote user="Le Juge"]"He has hung his hat on beating Fulham next week and we''ll be safe"He has lost the plot then. [/quote]Funny, from where I''m standing, its you that have lost the plot - again.

LJ I have to agree about the disconnect between the club and the fans. It is not the Norwich we know and love, Whatever happens at Fulham next week, whether we survive or not, this needs to be addressed.

I stayed and still acknowledged the players at the end yesterday. It felt quite lonely!

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Getalife"]You are always ready to applaud us supporters,  now show us some respect with a report.What on earth is going on?What is happening behind your closed doors?An apology and explanation would not go amiss but not expected.Whatever you say will have no more of  a detrimental effect than is already rooted in supporters and players alike.[/quote]

What is there to report?  The season isn''t over, there are battles to win yet.  

Save the reports until the season is over. 

[/quote]What Fucking planet are you on. Can you not see that we have lost the spirit for a battle. I will 110% guarantee that we will get thumped at Fulham next week, what evidence is there that we wont? That will leave us 2 points ahead of Fulham with 4 horrendous games remaining. We are going down under this clueless clown. The board are just as pathetic if they cant see it. How much does McNally paid to analyse the facts and make decisions to prevent this? Thousands could see exactly where this was going, yet despite it being his job he cannot. So what is he paid for??I will accept no less than a head on a stake this morning, removed by a happy clapper! I think that was the boards last tactic. Pull out the Happy Clappers we always win with them! Well now what? We are rotten to the core in terms of confidence, team spirit and most of all being bloody nice!!If he takes us to Fulham and through the rest of the games, they will get what they deserve. They are an absolute disgrace and keeping him in charge for this long has been criminal. I just hope twats like you, morty and the others have heavy shoulders and feel some of the blame! I would certainly not want to be in the trenches with you lot. 

[quote user="Sussexyellow"]LJ I have to agree about the disconnect between the club and the fans. It is not the Norwich we know and love, Whatever happens at Fulham next week, whether we survive or not, this needs to be addressed.

I stayed and still acknowledged the players at the end yesterday. It felt quite lonely![/quote]Acknowledged them for what, being absolute crap! Christ we have some moronic fans.

Long drives home.... I don''t know you but I already bloody love you.Your reply to LDC was just spot on.Unfortunately he still thinks he is in a majority. If McNally had gone with the consensus amongst fans Hughton would have been sacked in December.

[quote user="Long drives home"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Getalife"]You are always ready to applaud us supporters,  now show us some respect with a report.What on earth is going on?What is happening behind your closed doors?An apology and explanation would not go amiss but not expected.Whatever you say will have no more of  a detrimental effect than is already rooted in supporters and players alike.[/quote]What is there to report?  The season isn''t over, there are battles to win yet.   Save the reports until the season is over.  [/quote]What Fucking planet are you on. Can you not see that we have lost the spirit for a battle. I will 110% guarantee that we will get thumped at Fulham next week, what evidence is there that we wont? That will leave us 2 points ahead of Fulham with 4 horrendous games remaining. We are going down under this clueless clown. The board are just as pathetic if they cant see it. How much does McNally paid to analyse the facts and make decisions to prevent this? Thousands could see exactly where this was going, yet despite it being his job he cannot. So what is he paid for??I will accept no less than a head on a stake this morning, removed by a happy clapper! I think that was the boards last tactic. Pull out the Happy Clappers we always win with them! Well now what? We are rotten to the core in terms of confidence, team spirit and most of all being bloody nice!!If he takes us to Fulham and through the rest of the games, they will get what they deserve. They are an absolute disgrace and keeping him in charge for this long has been criminal. I just hope twats like you, morty and the others have heavy shoulders and feel some of the blame! I would certainly not want to be in the trenches with you lot.  [/quote]

The board made their decisions and they have to live with that.   They will have made their decisions in good faith and  we should appreciate that.  Heads on a plate?   Don''t make me laugh.  If we go down we still have a football club to be proud of.   But its not over yet, despite your rantings.It appears you are the one that has given up............

[quote user="Long drives home"][quote user="Sussexyellow"]LJ I have to agree about the disconnect between the club and the fans. It is not the Norwich we know and love, Whatever happens at Fulham next week, whether we survive or not, this needs to be addressed.

I stayed and still acknowledged the players at the end yesterday. It felt quite lonely![/quote]Acknowledged them for what, being absolute crap! Christ we have some moronic fans.[/quote]Indeed we do[:)]

[quote user="Le Juge"]Long drives home.... I don''t know you but I already bloody love you.Your reply to LDC was just spot on.Unfortunately he still thinks he is in a majority. If McNally had gone with the consensus amongst fans Hughton would have been sacked in December. [/quote]

Careful, LDH, if his c*ck is as big as his ego, you might be in trouble.....

[quote user="Long drives home"][quote user="Sussexyellow"]LJ I have to agree about the disconnect between the club and the fans. It is not the Norwich we know and love, Whatever happens at Fulham next week, whether we survive or not, this needs to be addressed.

I stayed and still acknowledged the players at the end yesterday. It felt quite lonely![/quote]Acknowledged them for what, being absolute crap! Christ we have some moronic fans.[/quote]

Because LDH when the going gets tough I do not turn on the club or the players - even when I am hurting as you clearly are.

You talk about team spirit and the trenches, but actually your post shows that it is you that have lost those qualities.

Sorry I can not be rude back, not my style, neither is it to turn on my own!

Long Drives Home "I would certainly not want to be in the trenches with you lot."

What? Sticking together when the going gets tough? Showing some nerve and solidarity?

Or lashing out at everybody, running around shitting yourself like you. You''d get shot for desertion, mate.

Decisions will be made at the end of the season. This poisonous attitude now will definitely not help.

Can anyone answer this - If McNally wanted Hughton out say before Christmas and Delia/MWJ and others did not, where does that leave McNally?

Does the fact that Bowkett has been away in Italy attending to his business matters effected the atmosphere of the board. To those of you in the know these may sound like odd questions but I''m baffled how my apparent image of a dynamic well run club has been shattered.

I particularly cannot make out what is going on with McNally. It''s almost as if he''s had a personality transplant and is now a clone of Doomcaster past.

He was lambasted by the media regarding the interviews he gave last month and was misquoted. I''m sure the ''old'' McNally would have responded notwithstanding the sad passing of his father.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Long drives home"][quote user="Sussexyellow"]LJ I have to agree about the disconnect between the club and the fans. It is not the Norwich we know and love, Whatever happens at Fulham next week, whether we survive or not, this needs to be addressed. I stayed and still acknowledged the players at the end yesterday. It felt quite lonely![/quote]

Acknowledged them for what, being absolute crap! Christ we have some moronic fans.
[/quote]

Indeed we do[:)]
[/quote]

Jeez! what a bloody yes man you''ve become.

Perhaps sacking a manager & replacing him with one who is GUARANTEED to do better is more difficult than you think? Spending a lot of money on a gamble??

Easy when it''s other people''s money. Unless you have a sense of responsibility. Perhaps that''s his problem ......

[quote user="ron obvious"]Perhaps sacking a manager & replacing him with one who is GUARANTEED to do better is more difficult than you think? Spending a lot of money on a gamble?? Easy when it''s other people''s money. Unless you have a sense of responsibility. Perhaps that''s his problem ......[/quote]

Adams short term would cost us ziltch.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="ron obvious"]Perhaps sacking a manager & replacing him with one who is GUARANTEED to do better is more difficult than you think? Spending a lot of money on a gamble?? Easy when it''s other people''s money. Unless you have a sense of responsibility. Perhaps that''s his problem ......[/quote]

Adams short term would cost us ziltch.

[/quote]Exactly, We have not even come close to a away win with Hughton. Defeat with him is a complete formality. I would suggest a True Norwich Man such as Adams may be able to gather the players and go there with a huge fighting spirit. At the end of the day we owe the scummy west London club with their neutral stand a good old hammering for all our previous there! I reckon Adams could rally them to really get up for this. Do I believe Hughton can "NO". I dont think he has a "up for it" team talk in him!So what have we to lose? Loads actually, so the board sitting and not seeing this is beyond belief!

Spot on long drives home, its almost as if the happy clappers want us to go down aswell as the board and hughton, if we do nothing today about this mess of a manager it will be too late after fulham game, totally blinkered by whats going on

[quote user="Fuzzar"]

Long Drives Home "I would certainly not want to be in the trenches with you lot."

What? Sticking together when the going gets tough? Showing some nerve and solidarity?

Or lashing out at everybody, running around shitting yourself like you. You''d get shot for desertion, mate.

Decisions will be made at the end of the season. This poisonous attitude now will definitely not help.

[/quote]

Brilliant.[Y]

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Can anyone answer this - If McNally wanted Hughton out say before Christmas and Delia/MWJ and others did not, where does that leave McNally?

Does the fact that Bowkett has been away in Italy attending to his business matters effected the atmosphere of the board. To those of you in the know these may sound like odd questions but I''m baffled how my apparent image of a dynamic well run club has been shattered.

I particularly cannot make out what is going on with McNally. It''s almost as if he''s had a personality transplant and is now a clone of Doomcaster past.

He was lambasted by the media regarding the interviews he gave last month and was misquoted. I''m sure the ''old'' McNally would have responded notwithstanding the sad passing of his father.[/quote]

I agree and photos of him out looking absolutely wasted in Lloyds last night making indiscreet comments to fans do nothing to rebuild my confidence. In my view something has hone on with him back around the time he dented his twitter account. Since then he''s been virtually silent and over this Hughton business surprisingly unwilling to act.