Sign in to follow this  
Samwam27

Biggest concerns

There are many big concerns over what is now looking more like horrendous final fixtures each week ahead:We concede at least one soft goal per gameToo many no-show performances from the playersInability to score a goal a game, let alone severalIs it lack of goals from strikers putting pressure on defenders, or just lack of concentration from defendersIf we go a goal behind, it''s almost 99% game set and matchEven when we go ahead, we cannot kill off games, and you expect to concede a goal for a draw, or worse, have had too many moments of madness by defense conceding two or more goals in quick succession.It seems we need more than a miracle to put in an away performance, let alone get an away resultFulham and Liverpool are definitely our bogey teamsCan Hughton motivate the teamWe''ve lost 4 games out of the last 6!The only plus points I can find are:Despite the dross, we''ve kept more clean sheets than most seasonsSunderland look to have as difficult fixtures as ourselvesWhilst Fulham look to have the easiest, both they Cardiff & Sunderland have some ground to make upArsenal almost look out of it now, and IF they can beat Wigan they migth have their eyes on the cup final rather than us in the final game!I''m a positive fan, but I''m feeling increasingly expectant that Hughton cannot, and will not now, be able to get his team to respond and scrape results we needIf we go a goal done to Fulham, I think that''s it. We need a 90 minute cup final performance where all the players play their guts out against Fulham. ANyone think that''s likely

Just to add we have lost all 5 corresponding fixtures this season against the teams we play in our last 5 fixtures.