Sign in to follow this  
LostTheFaith

We have a play off final!

After the poor effort yesterday we are left with a real must win game Saturday. I was going to say must not loose but not this time. The realality is if we stay up we are likely to keep Hoots.

Now, a lot of people want him gone. Some of those on here have been calling for his head for over year. Like most I give him a lot of credit for our 11th place last year and, I know I will be shot down, I regard that as as far as we can go with the curent structure of our club. Anybody who things we are a top ten club ignore the financial disadvantage we are in compared to those bankrolled and helped by wealthy owners and individuals. Most of our players are championship standard .

Ultimately relegation will happen some time. Maybe this year but I still believe not.

The club are meeting my expectations. My bigger worry is there are some now getting on the boards back which is reminiscent of some bleak days we have been though. Although only a minority the general expectation of fans is really far to high.

I want us to stay upbut if we go down I will enjoy every match as I always have and at least there will be more of them.

Can''t say I enjoyed the Etihad humiliation very much, or the Liverpool debacle, or even losing to 10 man Hull City.

Looking forward to Fulham - but I doubt I will enjoy it.

It''s the hope that kills you!

Not really a play off final is it? They are played on neutral ground! We have an away match at a ground where we have history and are currently on a shocking run of away form. Make no mistake about it, we need a miracle

maybe that''s the players .......they have ''bent over'' for the other teams all season !! HUGHTON OUT >...............