Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

We have paid the price for spending our money on duff strikers

We bought two striker who can''t cut it in the premier league. We watched them not cut it week in week out and did nothing about it except to bring in another one who can''t cut it on loan

The first touch of all our strikers is not Premier league quality. The ball bounce off them far to often.

They have little or no presence on the pitch. Zero strength and zero pace.

Fans who want to believe that they will come good and allow sentiment to cloud their judgement is one thing but for the board and management to do the same that''s a crime that we are all going down for.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]We bought two striker who can''t cut it in the premier league. We watched them not cut it week in week out and did nothing about it except to bring in another one who can''t cut it on loan

The first touch of all our strikers is not Premier league quality. The ball bounce off them far to often.

Fans who want to believe that they will come good and allow sentiment to cloud their judgement is one thing but for the board and management to do the same that''s a crime that we are all going down for.[/quote]The transfer window is closed, what do you suggest?

I suggest that when it was open we bought someone who isn''t a duffer and face up to our previous short comings rather than hoping they come good when the evidence was already there.

Hmmmm I dunt now wot tha prablem is bhoy. But I gart som sugesions , ow bout :That Lional Suarez up at Everton Bouy?or that Louis Messi in SpainOr how about that other Van Wolfswinkel who plays at Arsenal bhoyOr I er Roonaldo dunt like Alex Moyes anymore, e could come here, so lang as its not the fat Roonaldo though or that Brazilian lad.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]They only became duff strikers, when they arrived at Carrow Road.....[/quote]To be honest Mello, I cant understand the stupidity of some people. I mean seriously, everyone watchs football weekly (right) probably plays Fifa or Footy manager or even actually plays themselves. So how is it that no one can understand its the tactical inept lineup Hoots fields each week rather than a lack of tallent in our strikers.To somewhat quote White Men Cant Jump. A lot of you "Watch football, you dont SEE football"

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Mello Yello"]They only became duff strikers, when they arrived at Carrow Road.....[/quote]To be honest Mello, I cant understand the stupidity of some people. I mean seriously, everyone watchs football weekly (right) probably plays Fifa or Footy manager or even actually plays themselves. So how is it that no one can understand its the tactical inept lineup Hoots fields each week rather than a lack of tallent in our strikers.To somewhat quote White Men Cant Jump. A lot of you "Watch football, you dont SEE football"[/quote]

This sums it up perfectly

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]We bought two striker who can''t cut it in the premier league. We watched them not cut it week in week out and did nothing about it except to bring in another one who can''t cut it on loan

Fans who want to believe that they will come good and allow sentiment to cloud their judgement is one thing but for the board and management to do the same that''s a crime that we are all going down for.[/quote]I should do a handstand and give your mouth a tryit might make more sense

though I doubt it

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]how is it that no one can understand it''s the tactically inept lineup Hoots fields each week rather than a lack of talent in our strikers.[/quote]Exactly right.The strikers are more than good enough, but not when criminally misused and given pathetic levels of supply...