Sign in to follow this  
Yellow since 1977

If you booed during the game hand in your season ticket....

"........

hand in you season ticket and don''t renew for next season let the real

loyal fa
ns who have been waiting for to support our great club have a

chance."

how come these ''real

loyal fa
ns'' haven''t got a season ticket ?there is no one on the waiting list from the summer of 2009, so when did these ''real loyal fans'' put in their application ?

I am glad my post has made people think about what I said, I have a season ticket and have been way 6 times this season, not as many as some but I still think I am a able to have my considered opinion.

I agree if people want to boo then leave it to the end just not through the game or at half time, not one person can give a constructive answer why this this helps the side because they can''t.

What can we change at this point with 5 to go, the manager will stay, the players are what we have so we need the players to respond and we do our part to support them or we really are down.

Let''s now look towards Fulham and a better performance, massive support and 3 points.

you haven''t explained why these supposed real fans have''t got a season ticket

Our season ticket holders, and supporters in general, don''t expect to see World superstars playing in yellow & green, they don''t expect us to win the league and they don''t expect to be entertained every week.However, after shelling out £500 they do expect those that have been given the privilege, responsibility, and the not insignificant re-numeration package, to represent the Club, to at least put in a bit of effort, show a bit of passion & do their jobs up to the levels they they are capable of.

I didn''t boo but joined in with the ''Hughton out'' chants. I''d had enough. So had plenty of others who walked at from 76 minutes. They wisely knew we would never have scored a goal if we''d played until midnight. Either that or that had to get home to put their glad rags on for the away fans party.