Sign in to follow this  
Yellow since 1977

If you booed during the game hand in your season ticket....

You are a disgrace to this great club. If you feel that strongly then hand in you season ticket and don''t renew for next season let the real loyal fans who have been waiting for to support our great club have a chance. Oh but you won''t will you.

We were poor yesterday and we have problems but never have I felt so ashamed of the people who couldn''t even wait until the end of the game to show their displeasure.

We still have good chance of staying up, next week is massive obviously and we should be up for it just like the West brom fans were yesterday, they put us to shame.

Let''s not write ourselves off just yet, maybe one win will be enough and we must break our jinks at Fulham sometime, let''s start next week!

I disagree. Booing helps to gee the players up, especially the younger ones. It acts as a positive stimulus. It was a pity Wolf didn''t get the nod, I was looking forward to booing him. And we should definitely have clackers every match. The sight of them raining down on the pitch stirred the heart. As The Lord said, "You''re gonna get what Jimmy Rimmer got"!

The disgraces at this club are 1- The Board2- The Manager3- The Players In fact you could argue that such a gutless collection do not deserve any support , we deserve to go down for being so tinpot and as for articles in the press about our secret weapon the clappers , ha bloody ha sums this club up to a tee .

I didn''t boo during the game but did happily join with the Hughton out chants one minute from the end when we were beaten. Barring a miricle this atmosphere is here to stay now

Have never booed if I have seen a game meriting such a show of displeasure I would be too p''eed off to boo just get out of there at soonest opportunity. But they did deserve to be slated.

I am sick and tired of this attitude of you mustn''t do this you mustn''t do that!

These players , manager etc are paid wages we could only dream of and what for, to play ninety minutes of football a week, god knows what that works out per minute and yet most of them didn''t even break out in a sweat on Saturday.

And yes I blame the manager but hold on most of them should know how to play you know things like movement off the ball etc.

And yet this poster has the stupidity to say support them come what may! Someone should make him go to Fulham and watch the usual pathetic performance our team produce .

This manager has no hope of turning this round and most season ticket holders have now got a Championship season to look forward to, and knowing this board still with hapless Hughton in charge!

Wait until the end of the game?

As many people have said, it was effectively over the minute west brom scored. Also, as you posted this im guessing you didn''t go yesterday - if you did you would see why fans booed. We truly were awful.

[quote user="Yellow since 1977"]You are a disgrace to this great club. If you feel that strongly then hand in you season ticket and don''t renew for next season let the real loyal fans who have been waiting for to support our great club have a chance. Oh but you won''t will you.

We were poor yesterday and we have problems but never have I felt so ashamed of the people who couldn''t even wait until the end of the game to show their displeasure.

We still have good chance of staying up, next week is massive obviously and we should be up for it just like the West brom fans were yesterday, they put us to shame.

Let''s not write ourselves off just yet, maybe one win will be enough and we must break our jinks at Fulham sometime, let''s start next week![/quote]Another blind, clueless fan,  happy to sit and watch the club sink. God help us. Did you have fun rousing on the team with your piece of card that is the boards idea of the solution. The solution is staring them straight in the face, the manager is useless on all levels (Tactics, motivation, leadership) all which would lead a team to run through a brick wall for him. He has none of these hence what is playing out in front of your eyes. Never mind take you piece of card to Fulham and live in hope till we are 3 down!

[quote user="im spartacus"]This is exactly how Nazi Germany started
[/quote]

All these years I''ve been blaming the wrong person.....

I stayed until the bitter end just so I could listen to the booing.....Most invigorating. I also intend sending a strongly worded letter to the club marketing and media regarding the poor aerodynamic quality of the yellow happy clappy thingy''s......Some disgruntled support could only throw them less than 3 metres......Diabolical to say the least.....Joe Ferrari, sort it aaaaaaaart!

What does that make me I left when I saw Becchio taking his training top off! I just knew then  it was all over.

As pointed out I don''t boo but I understand that by booing you are venting the right to express your dissatisfaction at the poor perfromance by all.....that is OK in my book and the players need to stop beig molycoddled and man up.

Each to their own I suppose, but in an important game where we are behind I''d have thought it was a time for supporters to ''support'' rather than turn on the players....is booing really going to get them going? For me, by all means vent your spleen after the game, but during it just seems to be wholly counter productive.

Like anything you pay for,you''re entitled to complain if it doesn''t meet expectation & season tickets,merchandise,petrol money to home & away games etc etc are far from cheap.

I think Norwich fans have been more than patient & if they can''t complain during the last opportunity of the season where we may have got 3 points & saved our season then when is a good time?

Other fans from different clubs would have been far more vocal long before now.

It''s a shame that the club has spent all that money on players that simply have not met expectation all bar a few exceptions.

I''m sure the fans will be behind Norwich right up until the final whistle v Fulham when the realisation that we won''t get a single point from any of the remaining games sets in.

The playing staff were the disgrace to this club when they completely gave up on 65 minutes, if anything warrants booing and criticism it''s a complete lack of interest and effort. They paid to see 90 minutes of competitive football against a team of similar quality to us and what they got was 65 minutes of the same one dimensional, rigid, predictable, ineffective crap they''ve been served up for two seasons then 25 minutes of the players just strolling around, heads down having given up

So the extortionately overcharged fans were the disgrace yesterday were they? Fu(k you!

I really do wholly sympathise with the poor players who last night, were probably trying to maintain a stiff upper lip in some VIP lounge in some trendy night club in the City......Sobbing into their overinflated priced alcohol beverage whilst seeking consolation from a bevy of scantily attired beauties whispering softly into the poor soccer star''s  ears....."Awww, neva mind, it''s only a game innit, innit, innit?"

Jealous, Moi?........NEVER!

people who only go to/watch home games maybe forgiven for thinking there was an overreaction during and after yesterday''s result having been previously unbeaten in 5 home matches.

Hiowever unless you also watch every minute of each away game aswell, you are only seeing half the picture. These same group of players have been absolutely gutless away from home for most of the season and have lost their previous 6 on the road. For yesterdays performances to follow immediately after Swansea was unnacceptable. We simply can''t treat home and away performances as separate entities.

[quote user="Yellow since 1977"]You are a disgrace to this great club. If you feel that strongly then hand in you season ticket and don''t renew for next season let the real loyal fans who have been waiting for to support our great club have a chance. Oh but you won''t will you.

Let''s not write ourselves off just yet, maybe one win will be enough and we must break our jinks at Fulham sometime, let''s start next week![/quote]The only disgrace to the club was the performance on the pitch and the inspid smear of a man stood with his hands in his pockets at the bench.Oh and yourself for posting this tripe.Jog on.

OP you are a disgrace if you think the performance yesterday was acceptable.

If it wasnt acceptable (most people agree on that) then anyone who has paid to watch can shiow their emotions however they like.

For the record I didnt boo, because I was pretty stunned for most of the second half but I did join in the Hughton out chant

I''ve noticed the OP has no come back to defend his original post! Perhap now he can see its not just a few anymore but its many that want a performance worthy of their hard earned cash.I spent a little over £100 yesterday with travel,food and drink as well as my season ticket cost......if the OP is trying tell me I have no right to boo or protest after such an inept and dire performance then you can go do one.If I put in such an inept performance at work I would be sacked,my boss would not stand for that kind of performance.But as a fan and "PAYING"customer I have every right to complain wether its booing or chanting HOOOTOn ARTT! And you OP should be carefull about telling fans what they should and shouldn''t do because at the end of the day its got Fcuk all to with you!

If you went to the Theatre and every actor forgot his lines, or a concert and the band couldn''t play, you would boo!

It''s the accepted means of protest at unprofessional or poor performances in the entertainment industry.

[quote user="Yellow since 1977"]You are a disgrace to this great club. If you feel that strongly then hand in you season ticket

[/quote]

Get over yourself.[:@]

I quite often booUsually at the ref but I have been known to boo our players.I pay for my ticket and reserve the right to boo whoever I like.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]insipid*  ( get an edit button its 2014 not 2004)[/quote]I dunno, reckon it feels quite a lot like 2004/5 to me.Still, Fulham away next match.

If it''s all the same to you OP I will do exactly what I like when at the game.

Not that it needs qualification but I''ve supported ''our great club'' ( how I hate that stupid phrase) for 60 years.

As someone else said just jog on old mate!!!

Why is that some people on here get abuse just for having an opinion, even if it is a little extreme? There are actually a few quite unpleasant people on this board unfortunately who seem to have no capacity to allow for others to have an opinion.

As for the OP...The thing is, that the season ticket holders in particular as with all fans have every right to do whatever they like when they have paid good money to watch such a poor performance.

BUT....booing at half time with the team just a goal behind and in the precarious position they are in right now, knowing they have to come out again for the second half, is in my humble opinion not a clever thing to do and really doesnt help things at all. At the end of the game, then sure if that gets it off your chest then have a boo (and they deserved it I agree)....but during the match..........if you really think about it, is not clever at all.   

Also, personal insults towards the Manager (and they have been way over the top all season) and players are out of order, lack class and are just a bit childish...........     

To Boo, is one of the greatest inventions of the English Language. How many other Verbs offer such a phonetic pleasure , and spell perfectly what the action is?

I will boo as much as I like. I will leave early, late, moan, cheer and call the ref names. Yesterday I boo''d (booed?) . And I''ve already renewed my ST. If it is all the same to you, I probably won''t hand in anything.